Yakuza 6 Adds Cam Girls

HardOCP News

[H] News
So this game just went from "I'm probably never going to play it" to a day one purchase for me. Oh come on, don't act like you aren't going to play it. You could stick cam girls in a Duke Nukem game and I'd buy it. ;)

Wait... Duke Nukem 3D had pole dancers.

Uh oh, somehow I can see a 3rd party mod showing up for the game at some point that'd utilize an API from camgirl sites to stream true live content into the game if it hits the PC Market.

One of the best series ever. Can't wait for 6 here.

I liked Yakuza 4. They don't seem to have slated this one for a NA release though. It looks like it's Japan-only right now.

This ain't got shit on Sleeping Dogs and Sleeping Dogs 2 I think was confirmed!?

Wait... Duke Nukem 3D had pole dancers.

Uh oh, somehow I can see a 3rd party mod showing up for the game at some point that'd utilize an API from camgirl sites to stream true live content into the game if it hits the PC Market.

I was told 3D women are way too needy AND expensive

Maybe some people should simply look up Yakuza and then go to searching on the video game info. This fits in perfect. Hell, I know a couple people I'd probably never get away from the game if they had actual live streaming in it.

I still don't get the allure of it. The gameplay and mechanics in it look like crap.

WTF is Yakuza 1-5?

I've seen screenshots from them every couple years on forums "Yakuza X getting English release...maybe!" and then never seeing it. Looked like Shenmue + Better graphics + Dating Simulator + Yakuza stuff (i guess?)

I've seen screenshots from them every couple years on forums "Yakuza X getting English release...maybe!" and then never seeing it. Looked like Shenmue + Better graphics + Dating Simulator + Yakuza stuff (i guess?)

You are kidding, right? Every Yakuza thus far has been released in the US. 1-2 on the PS2, 3-5 on the PS3.

Back