Yahtzee's new video is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Fiddy, were you doing what they thought you were doing??

Keep going, you're doing well!

What the fuck did I just watch?

edit:
From retarded video said:
It has an oval office...you know, oval......shaped like an... egg."
tardsk5.gif
tardsk5.gif
That's some top notch humor there.

Last edited:
I don't really enjoy seeing his face, i prefer the animated version.

That had absolutly nothing to do with Gaming, why the hell is it here! Belongs maybe in GenMay, maybe, or not!

yahtzee usually does game reviews that are quite entertaining...

i think it should stay here in the gaming forum.

He was also in some pilot videogame review show, which also was terribad.

He has great animated reviews, but the guy is an unfunny, awkward twat in anything where he is actually in it.

Boring. He also looks like someone who would lure your children into a van with candy. Whats with the hat and trench coat?

I don't think there's any call for personal attacks on him. That was really, really lame, though his normal video reviews are absolutely the best. I don't see any reason to call him loser or anything else. He's quite a funny guy, but he doesn't seem to improv well...

I don't think there's any call for personal attacks on him. That was really, really lame, though his normal video reviews are absolutely the best. I don't see any reason to call him loser or anything else. He's quite a funny guy, but he doesn't seem to improv well...

It wasn't a personal attack, I like his reviews and think he's funny and all the rest of it. I should've capitalised the "L": I was implying he belonged to a particular sub-set (the trench coat/hat/glasses kids - everyone had at least one of those goofy ones at their school, the sort that read Watchmen and had long, greasy hair), not that he was actually "a loser".

Although they usually were.

only entertaining part imo was at the end, when they finally found the perfect angle to shoot the monument with the two roundish looking trees under it.

I couldn't understand him, but hear everything clearly as he speaks 1000 words a second in his Zero Punctuation videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back