XP Pro vs. XP Home. Which one to pick?

Which version of XP do you liek better and why? I'm trying to figure out which one I should buy. Home looks better as it's cheaper, but I've heard that Pro is the way to go, as it's much less buggy.

Your thoughts?

I have Home and have no problems. I guess the only real difference is that Pro has more options, but I dunno.

copeland3300 said:
...I've heard that Pro is the way to go, as it's much less buggy.
You've heard wrong. They're both XP, as is Tablet. Check the comparative features (MS lists all of them) and see what you need.

You think this question is an epidemic? You should see how bad it is in the Linux/FreeBSD section.

Every other thread is "Which Linux distro should I / Is the best / etc etc"

Its not even like they have to search, its 2 threads down yet they still post the same question?

carloswill said:
You think this question is an epidemic? You should see how bad it is in the Linux/FreeBSD section.

Every other thread is "Which Linux distro should I / Is the best / etc etc"

Its not even like they have to search, its 2 threads down yet they still post the same question?

I haven't gone into the Linux area, but I can tell your right just by seeing the threads listed on the main screen, and how many get moved from here into the Linux area.

That's always hilarious when someone takes the time to create a new thread, when the same damn topic is directly underneath it.

Back