Xoxide.com Deals

End7

n00b
Got the new xoxide.com newsletter today, here are the deals, looks like a pretty cheap xp90 and razer mouse:

Thermalright XP-90 CPU Cooler

Regular: $39.99
With Coupon: $26.25
Coupon Code: right-on
www.xoxide.com/thermalright-xp-90-cpu-cooler.html

Razer Diamondback 1600 DPI High Precision Gaming Optical Mouse - Chameleon Green

Regular: $59.99
With Coupon: $44.75
Coupon Code: karmachameleon
www.xoxide.com/razer-diamondback-1600dpi-chameleon-mouse.html

Quad LED Blue 120mm Fan

Regular: $9.99
With Coupon: $3.50
Coupon Code: whoppingblue
www.xoxide.com/quadledblu12.html

18" Silver Single Device Round IDE Cables

Regular: $3.49
With Coupon: $0.72
Coupon Code: singlebutlooking
www.xoxide.com/sisichideca.html

Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu CPU Cooler

Regular: $44.99
With Coupon: $33.75
Coupon Code: thecoppertopper
www.xoxide.com/zalman-7000b-cu-cpu-cooler.html

Logisys 80mm Stove LED Fan - Blue

Regular: $12.99
With Coupon: $5.60
Coupon Code: theclearchoise
www.xoxide.com/clearkeyboard.html

hmm nice deal on the xp-90. ill have to try xoxide if my order with svc falls through, order is still "on hold" after 4 days...

xoxide rox's ive bougth form them liek 6 or 7 times and its always been here in 3 days with no problems

complex said:
xoxide rox's ive bougth form them liek 6 or 7 times and its always been here in 3 days with no problems

To add balance to this thread...

Xoxide is actually a side business, the owner also has a mustang tuner website with the same layout.
I found this out when I ordered from oxide last time.

Ordered UV IDE cables, and cathodes.

I got UV floppy cables and a cathode set that was wired backwards, causing the inverter to blow instantly.
Emailed him for 2 weeks straight without a response, their online help is down 24/7 and their phone number is just a bottomless voice mail.
Only got a refund after I left reseller feedback, was never contacted. :mad:

Its frozencpu.com from now on.

^^
Weird, I ordered a SilverStone case, which was out of stock. About 12 hours after I ordered, 2am, I got an email saying that the case will be delayed for a couple weeks.

Hit & Miss, I guess.

I was going to order the XP-90 till I see they wanted $10 to ship it. Oh well.

yeah they will screw you on shipping, its insane

and also there are good and bad experience with xoxide but i think there is more ups then downs

Sanitarium said:
I was going to order the XP-90 till I see they wanted $10 to ship it. Oh well.

You should be able to choose Priority USPS shipping and it will be cheaper if you were originally looking at the price for like UPS ground.

was gonna order but you can only get one item at the discount price...was planning on ordering razer mouse + xp90.

MeanieMan said:
To add balance to this thread...

Xoxide is actually a side business, the owner also has a mustang tuner website with the same layout.
I found this out when I ordered from oxide last time.

Ordered UV IDE cables, and cathodes.

I got UV floppy cables and a cathode set that was wired backwards, causing the inverter to blow instantly.
Emailed him for 2 weeks straight without a response, their online help is down 24/7 and their phone number is just a bottomless voice mail.
Only got a refund after I left reseller feedback, was never contacted. :mad:

Its frozencpu.com from now on.

This situation is buyer beware. Don't exepct to be able to cancel an order once you pull the trigger. Actually it's more like expect NOT to be able to cancel an order once you submit it. After ordering a HDD Cooler/FanController/TempDisplay I found out that the mic/headphone jacks and USB Header cables were tailed so they had to be plugged into actual ports (read: external ports on the case) rather than into the internal USB & Sound headers. Not wanting to have to run the cables outside the case I tried all day on Monday to cancel the order and left NUMEROUS voicemail messages and emails for them. All to no avail. I recieved an "Order Shipped" E-mail that day at 6pm. An hour after they supposedly close. And a "Sorry your order shipped" vicemail two days later. Good goods on the site, some stuff at reasonably cheap prices, but make sure you REALLY want it before you click submit.

I ordered a case, keyboard, and fans from xoxide. They sent the wrong keyboard. In fact the keyboard they sent me came bundled with a mouse, so I assumed that they would want it back. But they never responded to my emails. So now I have a crappy keyboard with an extra mouse. I'll never order from them again :(

ah, i c a few of you have had horror stories :(

ive ordered a few things and never had any real trouble tho.

I've placed 2 orders with them...

1 went like butter, and the other was odd... I ordered from them, horrible shipping interface... never got confirmation that it shipped or a tracking number... e-mail tech support, got an e-mail back the next day saying that had my tracking number in it, and then I got the items the next day. So it turned out well....

but as for the inverter... I don't think it was xoxide's fault that it was wired backwards...

SidewinderX said:
I've placed 2 orders with them...

1 went like butter, and the other was odd... I ordered from them, horrible shipping interface... never got confirmation that it shipped or a tracking number... e-mail tech support, got an e-mail back the next day saying that had my tracking number in it, and then I got the items the next day. So it turned out well....

but as for the inverter... I don't think it was xoxide's fault that it was wired backwards...

It was xoxide's build. Not a factory made with a pci cover slot from coolermaster or something like this. This was branded Xoxide and everything with a custom round rocker switch.

This was before cathode's only cost $4.00

i have never had a problem ordering from xoxide...got my shipping info about an hour after i ordered my stuff, got to me 3 days later

Just ordered the XP-90 and two hdd suspension trays. The discount took off $13. 74 and shipping was only $7.50.

Not bad.

burningrave101 said:
You should be able to choose Priority USPS shipping and it will be cheaper if you were originally looking at the price for like UPS ground.

The $10 was for Priority.

i got zalman 5.1 headphones for $25

a 420 raidmax powersupply for $15

some cables and fandguards and stuff from their clearance sale.

all came fine with no hastle. %100 success from my 3 orders.

shipping costs are acceptable

Sweet, thank you. I missed out on the $10.00 off the XP-90 from SVC, but now I'm glad I did. $26.25 + $7.04 Priority Shipping = 33.29. :D

So I guess it's normal not to get any other email beside the order receipt?

ordered an xp-90 for $32.46 shipped. I should have it this week. Now only to find an A64 to use it on.......

i wish i would have remembered this when i was looking for other stuff to buy during x-hour.

they ship one email, then in a day or two youll get the tracking number email when its shipped.

bad ass got me the 120mm blue led fan for my radiator for $7.50 including shipping

Jasonx82 said:
Where do you add the coupon code at ? :confused:

on the payment part of the checkoout process, they ask for your credit # and on that page all the way down is the coupon thing.

has anybody bought that razer mouse? im wondering if its worth the ~49$ including tax. seems like a mighty big hit on the wallet just for a gaming mouse. should i go for this, or wait until logitech comes out with another mx510 blue 30$ mouse deal?

edit: just how good is that razer anyway???

Thanks for this list. I was going to wait till I got my lanparty nf4 et. al., and see how tough it'd be to get the 120 in there or perhaps go with a zalman...but at this price, the xp-90 is a no brainer.

Better still, I added in some actic silver 5 for 7 bucks and shipping was the same.

FYI, you can buy as many of these as you like and the discount is applied to each one.

Back