XIII is awsome!

Bear1834

n00b
I just got XIII for PC and it is awsome its running soo smoothly, the cel-shaded graphics are really cool too and the gameplay so far (I'm only on the 3rd level) is awsome. For those who have it what do you think? For those who dont I recomend it.

Hehe, I feel a storm coming :p

It's an okay game, not bad but not great either. Personally, I liked it somewhat, but I can't see myself touching it again.

I bought it, and beat it a few days after that. I had a few gripes with the game.

1. is the checkpoint saving. What is the use of a "quick save" when you can only save at checkpoints?

2. you can't skip the cutscenes. And with the first problem this gets annoying having to watch certain cutscenes over and over again.

3. the end of the game is INCREDIBLY difficult (at least it was for me) i couldn't beat it w/o cheating.

4. ending, while good, leaves WAY to much hanging. It's obvious that a sequel is planned, or at least hopped for. But this ending just is really bad.

5. the cel shaded graphics are superb, but they can only carry the game so far.

6. Replayability in this game is a negative, sense everything is based on the storyline so heavily and scripted up the wazzooo.

So while I just kinda bashed on it, i did enjoy my time playing it, but will probably never play it again. For other's wanting to play it, i would wait until either it gets to the bargain bin, or goes on sale.

WOAH I tottally agree, I was very ticked about the quick save feature (I do have a funnie screenie tho') and I hated the Hollywood style ending (that should read, sequel even thought this was just released)

I did enjoy the game however I think that it has little replay value.

The end of the game is hard but not THAT hard.

After playing more I got so angry about the quick save you guys are right but i still love the gameplay and graphics

i really enjoy'd the demo a great deal, maybe i'll get it off ebay or pick it up when its a bargin bin title.

I did enjoy the as it was a fresh take on shooters (the comic book style was really neat). The only complaint is the save system which was stated above. A few times I had to turn off the Gamecube quickly and when comming back to it..I realized I had to beat the entire level again. Oh well, makes the game last longer ;)

I wouldnt care as much but the game makes you think that it would save becuase it has a quicksave feature but it doesnt even work. What's the Point!?

Cell shaded graphics were cool change from the norm though definetly

UBISoft has the save problem listed as a problem they are attending to. I expect they will fix it. I really love the game but hate re-starting the level if I trip the guards on the stealth levels. I suck at stealth. . .too impatient.

I love the game and the story is pretty damn good, too.

Back