XFX Type 01 Bravo Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Head on over to Hardware Canucks this afternoon and check out their review of XFX's Type 01 Bravo case.

XFX is known for a lot of things from gaming peripherals to video cards, two areas where they have excelled but no one expected their next move to be towards the enclosure market. The Type 01 Bravo has really come out of nowhere and is a case which XFX hopes will cement their place among other “all inclusive” companies like EVGA and Corsair.

I kinda like it, but a fractal design XL for $99 shipped looks like the better buy to me.

The look is different, not bad different, not good different, just different. For my needs the features aren't nearly good enough. If I was doing an inexpensive build for a younger person and could get this for $60-70 bucks I might do a cheaper gaming system build and pair it up with a h90 on top though because it does look different than anything out there I have seen. It would at least be different than anything else and the XFX brand name is still relevant. That front fan seems really flimsy though, the airflow/dust filtration is inconsistent, and the drive cage makes no sense to me. This is a gamer-centric case and how many gamers run 5 SSD's in their systems?

cool but it really needs some more work before I would try one... looks rickity and i don't like that hd cage.

Why does the link go to the HardOCP news page, which then sends us to another link? Why not simply link the final page in the first place?

Why does the link go to the HardOCP news page, which then sends us to another link? Why not simply link the final page in the first place?

Something to do with ad revenue I think. Highly annoying, I wish they would stop it.

They've done this for ages.

SUPER annoying. I don't know why they continue to do this.

Back