XFX SFF looks pretty pimp!

Too bad its so expensive, I am sure the QMicra is a better option at that kind of price.

Also, it is HUGE. I don't think it should qualify as SFF, even though it is mATX...

Looks like the same case that Scan has been selling in the UK for a while as their '3XS Isotope' system.

Link

Fugly imo, but I suppose someone will think it'll look cool at a lan.

And then everyone will laugh at them because they think it looks cool.

Wasn't there a custom case someone built like this? It is a shame that the retaillers took the idea. As a custom case, it is kinda cool, but premade, it is just wierd...

wow.. I think thats pretty awesome. I wish they would just sell the case only though. It looks like a toxic barrel out of a video game or something. haha. It has some pretty good potential. Swap out the mobo, paint it different, cut out the logo in the front for a 120mm fan, etc. You could make it like a wind tunnel case. :p

Why does it have a foxconn board if xfx has that sli board?

the one that the modder made looks awesome, its same shape but made from metal and looks metallic instead of plastic, like bio hazard type of deal. maybe he sold the idea to xfx. this case will most likely have very high case temps due to the lack of fans and ventilation, and looks like you can only fit one hdd. and it comes with the mobo whether you like it or not so thats stupid because most of us will want to put the boards that we like in it. and at 550, damn, what are they thinking? and the thing is plastic!

Also, isn't it a custom aka non-upgradeable PSU in it? I was looking at the back and noticed that the PSU template had a different location for the Power Plugs. And $549 for this is um, about $300 too much. :)

-E

I for one am soooooooooo glad I didn't jump on that, but I'm sure some people might dig its looks and messy interiors. but thats just imo.

xfx-10.jpg

It's actually only slightly taller than the Micro Fly and Qmicra

Back