XFX RMA "Rej Qty:"

pegarrett

n00b
When navigating the XFX RMA process, what does "Rej Qty:" mean?

I downloaded the test report and it says my card was tested yesterday and it appears that it was found to be faulty.

Not knowing how this process works is stressful. My 270X is an unimpressive card, but its my unimpressive card and I miss it.

XNAR90290.png

Reject quantity? Sent in one card, one was found bad?

Rej Quantity is an internal server value and it shouldn't be visible to end users... i've petitioned multiple times to have it removed, but they ignore me.

Im talking to you JACK. i hope you read this... 3 years ive been asking

Rej Quantity is an internal server value and it shouldn't be visible to end users... i've petitioned multiple times to have it removed, but they ignore me.

Sorry Jack!

Last edited:

But it would require 5-10 minutes of changing the code for the web form. Shame on you for asking them to do their job! :p

But did you ask nicely with candy and flowers? Sometimes you gotta grease the skids.

Back