XFX Radeon RX 5700 non-reference card pictured

Reminds me of Wall-E's face.

At least it's not as ugly as those red fan designs.

Attachments

• walle.jpg
    walle.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
Anything is better than the 5700XT's "Oops I dropped and dented it!" appearance.

Anything is better than the 5700XT's "Oops I dropped and dented it!" appearance.
true....for the life of me i cant figure why they changed from the nice looking vega coolers. (all of them) I have not much interest until big navi anyways

230662_Capture.png

I guess it does kinda grow on ya.....I think they maxed out the thickness on it

Last edited:
Well, it looks much nicer from the side. I guess that is what you will see in your case anyhow.

Kinda has a Michael Bay Transformer look to it. I like it.

They just need to fire their entire design team and start over. I haven't been impressed by their designs in years

Well, it looks much nicer from the side. I guess that is what you will see in your case anyhow.

Kinda has a Michael Bay Transformer look to it. I like it.

Yeah, we will have to see if it performs well or not. The Vega 56 unit they produced was not good at all nor was their RX580 and 590.

Anyone know if there's a clear picture of the MSI RX 5700 Evoke yet? Just going by the blurry image they posted on twitter, it almost looks like a Radeon VII-styled silver shroud (except with two fans).

Maybe not as solid of a performer as the Mech, THICC or Red Devil, but it'd be a sexy subtle design if it is.

MSI-Radeon-RX-5700-Evoke.jpg

Back