XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like XFX because they were one of the first companies to use black PCBs on ATI cards back in the day. I've been using their cards and I love them. They always have good rebates, and they actually honor them, and their customer service is good too.

Now for the heartstring pulling :)
I'm a poor college student that has never been able to afford a top end card and I drive a '97 4Runner with 233,000 miles!

Double life time warranty, excellent customer service. In a market where everybody is selling the same thing, basically, XFX stands out in warranty and customer support. I only buy XFX cards. And several PSUs.

If we were shopping smart (S-mart), the XFX 6990 would be equivalent to a double-lifetime warrantied boomstick. "Hail to the king, baby!" (Ash)

I ran XFX stuff since old AGP days and it was always rock solid and worked really well. They are great cards and I'm sure owning a pair of these would make anyone proud and giddy like a school girl at the same time. :)

Hmm my reasons for liking the 6990...

It would give me a reason to upgrade my PSU; finally upgrade my 8800gt even though I've upgraded everything else (even the case!) of the system the card resides in; a reason to play the games in my steam library that I haven't played yet because I cannot run them in max detail at my monitor's native resolution, and also give my system a 69...90

Yea I just went there;)

As far as what I walk in, right now it is a pair of 3 hole doc marten shoes

XFX is a big name that stands behind the the stuff they make.

The 6990 is an awesome beast that belongs in my computer case!

~daPhoosa

Hollerrrrrrrrrrr!

unlednt.png

Having had several XFX products over the years and loving my 5870 I would have no problem putting a an XFX 6990 in my system. None.

XFX is great brand with a great lifetime warranty and customer service. Have an very old XFX card right now and really need an upgrade.

The lifetime warranty that actually works. The box. Yes, I count that when I buy a product and keep them too. Been a Nvidia fanboy for so long but reading 6990 killing the 590 made me think. Perhaps it's time to move on?

Never really have cared for ATI products. More of an Nvidia (read Voodoo) guy, until all these stinking driver issues. Maybe it's a great card, maybe not. :)

awesome drawing! I looooooooove the xfx card designs so sleek and smooth compared to the other gpu companies. and I like the performance the 6990 offers even more than it looks!

PICK ME! PICK ME!

I've not experienced the known quality and support offered by XFX. In the past, I was a big BFG fan and was taken care of very nicely by their support on the one card that failed. Now that they no longer exist, I'm planning on powering my BF3 experience with a new XFX card... This beastly 6690 will do just fine.

Good luck to all!

After the 'TriFire' review, I want to see that gear in action! New system as soon as SNB-E hits the shelves!

With a double lifetime warranty you can't really go wrong can you?

A 6990 would be a fine thing to be an owner of :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back