XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/21 was my birthday, I'd love a new graphics card as a late birthday present.

XFX has always been one of the best graphic card brands to buy from.

Here is my obligatory entry. Would love to have a 6990 to replace my 5870. Bigger and faster is better, right? Dumb question here I guess.

When I hear "XFX" it reminds me about their quailities and customer supports. XFX Radeon HD 6990 is no exception.

I suppose that *I* am ineligible?

Seriously I am not entering (I already get my cards for free *grin*), just couldn't resist posting.

I love computer sex.
This card is sexy. Please...let me play with it for a little while.
I ride in the sky, I'm so high on technology and life.

smh...

I breathe PC's

Will it bottleneck this cpu

CPUZ.jpg

This card is the ultimate accesexory for my PC. If picked, I shall
make sure this card is properly pimped and used.

That, and the double lifetime warranty, the color scheme, the company credibility, etc

I'm in love.

Also, I ride a bike right now (Don't have a car) because of gas prices.
That's life though. Thanks for the chance to win this....

:D:D:D:D

I currently own an XFX 5870, and could always use an upgrade ;).

I like their double lifetime warranty and the fact that their graphics card hasn't given me a single bit of trouble in almost two years of owning it. I would like them even better if they gave away all their products for free, but unfortunately no known economic model currently supports that business strategy.

I like XFX for the lifetime warranty and the 6990 is an an awsome all in one option for eyefinity! win/win. If it was anymore winning, Charlie Sheen would be on it.

it's thursday and we have a "high wind" warning in my area. I drove my car to work in this weather... is it Friday yet?

For some reason I thought this was about drawing the actual card. The thing I like most about it is that the power consumption is relatively low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back