XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
file.php

I always liked XFX because they had the coolest boxes that they sold their cards in. The X-shaped box was on my shelf as a trophy of pride for a long time when I bought my 7600GT.

I like XFX for the warranty they offer and customer service they provide, short of that I would build a system around this beast and get rid of my old Tandy machine.

The 6990 is almost crazy overkill for the gaming I do, but XFX is the company to buy a Radeon from. I am growing weary of the green card I am running and want to go back to red, so I'll likely have something XFX pretty quick without winning any drawing at all. Go go superior warranty and support!

Like XFX for offering premium ATi/AMD graphics cards w/ their support giving enthusiasts another option other than Nvidia.

I like XFX because of their relieability, warranty, style of cards for custom builds, and out of the box performance increases. The 6990 is an incredible card as well.

I choose XFX for their double lifetime warranty . It makes upgrading easier when you can sell a card that still comes with a warranty . Plus the black and red color scheme looks cool .

I used to stay away from ATI (AMD) cards because I hated the brands that made them. However, since I love XFX (currently have a xfx gtx 260) I would love to have the 6990 in my system. Pretty sweet when your "brand" makes Nvidia and ATI cards

I like the fact that its dual GPU (which means I can probably play LOTRO for more time without my card heating up the house) and that its free :p

TBH... I don't know if my PSU will even handle one of these beasts.

It's a beautiful piece of hardware anyways.

Seriously, who wouldn't want the most powerful single graphics card solution currently available, I'd totally take one for free!!!!

For past few years I mainly buy xfx's card, it is sad to see they walk away from Nvidia, I am not a fan of Nvidia, I just buy what I need, so I jump between N and A. But anyway, xfx has great customer service. They response to my GTX 260 RMA within 24 hours back in 2009. When I buy a GPU, I always go for xfx one first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back