XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rynoman03-albums-car-signatures-picture3597-gtpclouds.jpg

I wussed out here's my ride!

Oh and I like XFX's Warranty!

Last edited:
What can I say? XFX is the only company with lifetime warranties and good customer service. The other guy? Just lifetime warranties and crap service.

XFX knows how to optimize, optimize, optimize! Overclocking, heatsinks, chip placements, they are perfect. That is what I love most about XFX, santa.

I've been using an XFX 7950GT (AGP :eek:) for 4 years. It has never let me down, though it's time for an upgrade....

I game on a 30" monitor, so having a 6990 would go a long way to making games actually playable for me. Single GTX 580 isn't cutting it.

I loved the XFX while they were producing for NVIDIA, but now I love them even more, because they work with AMD.

BV04x-1.jpg

Have had many products from XFX and will continue to support great companies like this in the future....just make them cheaper okay!!!

BTW that bike is just something I designed and HOPE to ride it some day.

Last edited:
I love the logo cause I dont need no girls pic on my vid card to tell me that my system is sexy!

And did I mention the warranty on XFX cards is amazing!

I have been using an XFX 5870 for quite some time now, and have been happy with the performance. An upgrade would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back