XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked out a XFX 5770 for my dads new rig and he loves it. I'm definitely impressed by the warranty and quality of their products!

I love their double lifetime warranty - when it is upgrade time XFX cards have one of the better resale values. I have a 6990 already, but having quadfire 6990 would blow my mind!!!

Double lifetime warranty baby. XFX is probably the only company that still offers that same warranty to people that use aftermarket coolers to their cards which includes waterblocks for liquid cooling. As a LCS user, it's nice to have that kind of assurance.

every generation of top end cards produces a "beast." The beasts just keep getting bigger. My tri fire setup with a 4870x2 and a 4870 is still good, but I'm ready for better.

Dual chip on one pcb, could it get any more sexier... and power hungry too but that doesn't matter!

XFX has a killer warranty and the 6990 is the baddest mofo around. What more could you possibly ask for?

Double Lifetime Warranty is always a plus. XFX is a topp dog company and I wouldn't mind giving the Red Team a shot with 1 or 2 of these big bad puppies.

What I like about XFX

The amazing style they use on a consistent basis with all of their cards (almost) that give XFX that distinct appearance.

I'd LOVE a 6990, replace my old GT 250 graphics card; have alot of games coming out this year... BF3.

XFX has been a top tier manufacturer producing quality parts for a long time. I've always thought of them as the most premier card maker around.

I'm glad XFX came over to the red side and gave us that great warranty. As far as the card goes, what's not to like about dual GPU's? ;)

Count me in for 2. My favorite part about the XFX Radeon HD 6990 is that there are two of them up for some lucky [H] member out there. Do you think it might be me? I was going to post a picture of my ride but I haven't fully customized my Jazzy yet.:D

the 6990 is a huge card and would look awesome in my new case. id love to finally try out tri-fire.....it would pair so well with my 6970. i dont even own a vehicle....if it wasnt for work is be bussing it.

I always have loved XFX as a brand. Double Lifetime warranty puts them lightyears ahead of the competition. I always had great experiences with their customer support, when handling problems for customers. I have also noticed, the quality of their products definitely surpasses most. I would love the opportunity to own one of these cards and would gladly post reviews of the card on many sites.

I have been an XFX customer for many years. all their products are great and I have only had to RMA one video card once and it was quick and painless. I wish more companies where like XFX.

XFX warranty and customer service was great to me when I needed it! Definitely at the top of my list when I look at video cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back