XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the four Mini-DisplayPort's. This would go perfect for the current gaming system that I am building.

I have not owned a XFX video card yet, so I don't really know anything about the company.

The car I drive:

I like how it's a video card that sends electrons to my display which in turn send photons to my eyes which in turn send pleasure to my brain in a beautiful electrochemical reaction called "gaming".

XFX's Lifetime warranty / Support oh yeaaaa and i could get rid of my EVGA 8800 thats out dated.......

XFX is an awesome company and treats their customers quite well. Here's hoping for a win in my corner!

XFX cards have always been solid for me and I love having the peace of mind of a lifetime warranty behind it.

The XFX double-lifetime warranty is pimp, their build quality is solid and their cards look the business.

The 6990 is sick on pretty much every level, and the ability to pair it up with a 6970 for additional ridiculous performance is cherry on top.

A little late to the party however I'd be more than happy to join the thousands of people what would kill for one of these cards.

I suggested an XFX card to my friend, and he loves the thing! Great build quality, and double lifetime warranty is a steal!

the ultimate in intense, immersive HD gaming.

I own two XFX Radeon 5850 and would love the step up......it would be enough to counter my slowing reflexes and allow me to buy the sjkill necessary to mdk those half my age!:p

It would be totally awesome if I would win one of these. It would be nice to upgrade from my GTX 460 1GB.

I like that XFX has kept true to their market making sure people get the parts they're buying for the purpose they are buying them for and still keeping them under warranty.

OVERCLOCKING FTW!

I have a 990x processor, and a 1,200 watt psu and this would be the best upgrade from my 4890 Radeon edition gpu; this would be the ultimate edition to my gaming collection to the best card ever !!

XFX Rocks !!!!!!!!!!!

Lifetime warranty and the support. Bought a XFX and it was missing an item, they sent a replacement for free :)

I like that XFX picked up where BFG left off when it comes to warranties and then one upped them. I don't know a thing about the 6990 except that it's probably better than my 8800 gts. Good luck everyone!

I am going to have to go with the double lifetime warranty for $400 Kyle.

I walk around in 1 of these 3 pairs of shoes depending on weather. Personal preference is the white new balance MRW760WN.

shoes2rs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back