XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) XFX packaging is always first rate.
2) Best warranty in the business.
3) Top notch Card reliability.
4) I like how the XFX HD 6990 is card to beat.

I had a 8800GTS XFX...

Reasons for XFX, pretty simple and mostly because they are [H]ard;
not just this card but previous models as well.

1) Good card design; especially when looking at air flow (not dumping heat back in the case like other designs).
2) Everything that's needed. O.k. this card has more, but generally the cards are pretty complete stock needing little modifiation if any.
3) The XFX's have overclocked very well without artifacts on both the memory and core based on past experience with mine and friends cards.
4) B/C they are just as beautiful in the graphics card world as post #3 is the auto world. Except in black :cool:.

This card seems to another great one from XFX.

DSCN0445-1.jpg

I have a XFX 5850 and it is a very good card, I tell everyone about it and have been recommending them ever since. If I was still a system builder I would be using them for my product.

Very Pleased with Mark and his service at the [H].

The thing I appreciate and the reason why I buy XFX products is because they're in the best interest of the gamers.

Gamers being people that play hard in order to have an escape from reality. Some people need an out... for some people it's road trips, for some it's alcohol, and for some it's sweet PC gaming at Max settings.

I for one am the kind that likes to play any game at max settings. In order to do that I need a sweet piece of XFX hardware... namely an XFX Radeon HD 6990.

I work in a Psych Hospital so it's imperative that I can make the most of my free time (At max settings).

Toss me one o' those Badass pieces of hardware will ya?

Been a fan of ATi ever since the 9800pro AGP days for Counter-Strike. Also like XFX's warranty.

I'm loving my XFX 5770. No problems whatsoever and I love the lifetime warranty on it.

I love XFX for supporting enthusiast overclocking, my 780i board is still rocking the casba at a huge overclock after many years.

Lifetime Warrienty. About the 6990 love the fact that it's super fast and with 4GB of ram you wouldn't really need to worry about running out of VRAM in texture heavy games.

I like XFX because of their amazing double lifetime warranty and customer support. I've never had such a worry free ownership experience!

XFX rocks because of their double lifetime warranty. No other company does that. Makes it really for the end-user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back