XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the 6990 because it has a very good performance to power ratio and I like XFX because I like their power supplies.

I have been using XFX cards for years. Their warranty is second to none and their products are top notch. Two of my 5 rigs are still strutting XFX 4850's in Crossfire long after the Sapphire 5870 I bought afterward took a dump. :p The XFX 6990 would be a nice touch to my Arsenal! :cool:

DSCF2856.jpg

And yeah, it's got a HEMI! :D

Last edited:
Ever since I got a 30 inch monitor I've needed something that can drive it properly. This is one of the only cards that I believe can do it. I've also always had good success with XFX.

XFX stands for quality. Their customer service is top notch, and best I've seen in a video card company for a long time.

I like the XFX Girls, the fact they try and push the envelope with their non-reference cards, their transferable warranty is great (unlike say a company like EVGA who only allows the original purchaser to claim the full warranty).

They need to get a card trade-up/step-up program like EVGA though.

I love that XFX has a DOUBLE lifetime warranty that is transferable to a 2nd user. To me, this makes resale value for their products higher than the rest.

Because 69 is my b-day year and 90 is.....uh....something.
XFX has great customer support/warranty and I'd love a 6990 for it's beastly speed and power.

I like the 6990 because it is the best card in the market at a good price. And with XFX backing it up, what's not to like?

I like that XFX offers double lifetime warranty and that the 6990 beats the hell out of my GTX 260 lol

I'm current in the process of creating a roving Segway gang on our college campus. The only problem is the high buy-in cost, but the thought of reinventing great scenes like the newscaster street fight from Anchorman on Segways is far too tempting. I can't imagine how much my life would change if I had that kind of awesome at school AND an HD 6990 in my system at home. I could pretty much die happy.

I am currently in need of a new centerpiece for an entirely new build upon my return back to the US, what better way that to build a system around the might that is the XFX 6990. I would post a picture of what I am riding around in but the Marines down at the flight line get pissed when you take pictures.

I would like to have a 6990 cause it's pretty dang fast...... and I ride around on one of these in the summer

img.jpg

and one of these in the winter

2002_acura_cl_2_dr_3_2_type-s_coupe-pic-529.jpeg

I used an XFX 6850 in my brother-in-law's recent build. No complaints! What drew me was XFX's double lifetime warranty.

What I like best bout the XFX 6990 part is the XFX brand! Seemingly amazing customer support and solid hardware.

I've always liked XFX black PCB design, ntm their great warranty and customer service. I had an XFX 4870 before, ended up upgraded to a MSI GTX 460 1GB. mot a decision I'm proud of tbh.

Last edited:
I already have an XFX 6970, and it would like a big brother as it is lonely in that big case.

XFX is one of only manufactures of ATI cards I trust. I've had BB ATI cards, Diamond ATI Series, and when it came to warranty issues, only XFX delivered. My next AMD card will be from XFX because their customer service is top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back