XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumb_c270978a00.jpg

A reasonable card for a m-atx motherboard !

I love XFX's warranty and support. They've taken care of me every time I've needed them and they're nice and professional. The double lifetime warranty is what's kept me buying XfX since my 8800gt

Entering this. :)

As for what I like: the fact that XFX is only one of two AIB companies that have lifetime warranties.

This is not me, but it is an accurate visual approximation of what often happens when I go out riding on my fat tired bike of the same breed...

2675869443_59f0d08afe.jpg

Gimmeh HD6990! :p

I currently own 2 XFX 4890s in crossfire with the Scyth Musashi's installed and the cards are still running strong today. I wouldn't mind stepping up to an XFX 6990.

Last edited:
I drive an XFX 6990. It's so beastmode, the fan produces enough thrust to propel me to speeds no LCD can display with their puny fps cap!

My NVidia 275 is getting tired and I've had better luck with Radeons in the past. Plus my converted HP Blackbird has the room for a big card.

XFX like the Fan in the 6990, surronded by 2 video blasting gpus XX. XFX, when you want the best.

I love XFX because of how they present them self. When you say "XFX" you feel like a hardcore gamer cause of how cool it sounds, oh and dont forget the doorhanger! you feel so l33t when your mom knows you're gaming and leaves you alone.

I've always been impressed with XFX quality. I've been rocking a 5970 black edition and have been extremely satisfied, however its time to rock the single fastest card on the market.

2003-Suzuki-GSX-R750b.jpg

Had an xfx 7800gtx back in the day, ran great. XFX steps up the game with lifetime warranties on their cards, which is a great thing.

Love the quality of XFX products, had two so far and not a hiccup. As for the 6990, I love the performance numbers, pure and simple! :cool:

Would be nice to have one to replace my 5850x2. Heck if I win, an additional 6970 for some Tri-Crossfire would be in my future....also a new case...wow winning this would really cost me....would be fun as hell tho! Also, big XFX fan!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back