XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XFX has a reputation for quality, as has been shown by their GPUs, and now their PSU and other products.

This card is amazing. My system would be lucky to have it.

After losing several pieces of hardware like motherboards, Power Supplies and Graphics Cards to inferior parts that failed, mostly caps, I've gotten tired of other companies that use these cheap parts to save a penny.

That's why I like XFX, a company that is so confident in their parts and products that they offer such a great warranty over the other guys. That, and throw in their stylish touches, and you've got my attention.

I like that XFX was the first company to step up and say they would still cover people who flipped the switch on the card. I like their warranty anyways, but that was a classy thing to announce.

As for the 6990, how can you not like dual 6970's? It overclocks well, and while it isn't quiet it isn't a prop plane either. And I've seen far fewer exploding 6990's on Youtube.

The thing I like about XFX is the amazing warranty and the superb customer service I have received in the past. XFX puts out amazing products. I proudly use 2 XFX 5770's in my rig and I am so happy with the purchases I have made from use XFX videos cards and motherboards past present and future.

GO XFX!!!

I love the fact that it's so blazingly fast and can probably heat up the back of my desk enough to keep my feet warm in the winter.

xfx made me so many beautiful cards over the years i have trouble typing this. the 6990 is a marvel of power and performance. . .green men take notice.

Help me get away from these damed broken NV drivers! Every time I turn around I have to change drivers for whatever game I am playing for Surround to work right. Never had this problem with my 5870!

Oh and because I love my car...

2006 M35x review

2006_infiniti_m_picture%20(7).jpg

Double lifetime warranty of course, and support staff who actually get back to you... unlike some other vendors I've had to deal with. 6990's rock, not a big fan of dual gpu's, but at least these don't cause natural disasters inside your computer when you overclock them like the GTX590. edit: It's also faster than an x1800xl... gotta upgrade someday.

I love XFX's support, double lifetime warranty and their quality products. The XFX 5970 is the best graphics card I ever owned and I'm more then 100% sure a 6990 will be better.

I am a personal fan of XFX for their obvious devotion to their customers. Any company that offers a double lifetime warranty is a company that is confident in their own products. I would love to have a 6990 to upgrade to. Plz draw me!

6990 is nice because you can roll with Quad-Fire on any decent motherboard, if you need the horsepower.

XFX's RMA department is awesome. Had a fan go bad on me last week and they're already sending my card back now!

Awesome.

I will post ONCE in this thread in order to enter the drawing.

I like XFX's designs, the 6990 is one huge s.o.b who desnt like a huge s.o.b, or I mgiht just wuss and post out a pic of what I drive which is a LandCruiser 09

Pic on the way :)
IMG_20110228_170742.jpg

Last edited:
I've been using a XFX motherboard on a socket 775 for the last three years and it's been good and stable. However, I'm still using the onboard video on this MB so winning the 6990 will upgrade my gaming potential! Good-luck everyone....

First off if I win, I will donate one of my 6970's in mint condition to the [H] crew to do another drawing on. Yes give it to the crew here. So theres some incentive! Hahah

8 years Finest USNavy!!!

Yeah I really did fly around in these 16kHP bad boys!
LCAC.jpg

Back when it was new! Oh boy its different now!
STI1_resize.jpg

Last edited:
I like the double lifetime warranty. The transferability makes the cards a bit more valuable and the lifetime warranty provides some peace-of-mind in a world where a faulty part can be a major pain in the ass.

Definitely wouldn't mind a 6990. :)

11.04.24 after winning... will have to seriously review +30" monitors and remeasure clearance room in the case to make sure it will fit.

I've owned several XFX video cards. An 8800GTX, an 8800GTS 512, and a Radeon 5970. :)

This is my "weekend" car though I seldom have time to drive it during daytime since I work six days a week.

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back