XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I like about XFX: Sweet warranty on kick-ass cards. IMO, buy 'em when they're still reference.
What I like about the 6990: It's still the fastest single card you can buy.

Awesome card. Building new rig.. are very welcome :cool:

BTW still in LOVE with my XFX5970 Best card i ever had....

The reason I like XFX is the fact that they are so confident that they produce an excellent card they sell it with a Double life time Warranty. :)

Well why i like XFX, for many reason's. Ever sense the xfx 7800gtx i have never had and other brands that were more reliable even after major overclocking. I went on to the xfx 8800 GTX then to the gtx 260 core 216. After that i moved on to AMD or ati at the time xfx 4890 was the best card i had sense all the rest it seems that xfx and ati new what i and the world wanted from a video card. The warranties only got better and the amd/ati cards just grew into the most outstanding video card gamers ever had. And once xfx got there hands on them they became even better... Mean while the prices remained very competitive, and now i have an xfx 6870 and what a card........wow. But to get my hands on a hd 6990 would be the icing on the cake after all the years and money spent at xfx.. Keep up the good work xfx......... and maby i can win the hd 6990....

IN! With a pic of my ride:

40353_567083498386_42501654_32982934_6519038_n.jpg

I am posting because if I won, the paradox would be so hilarious that I'd probably die laughing.

I like that the 6990 has 2gb per gpu and Eyefinity on one card. It really IS the fastest single video card you can buy today. And unlike the 590 it can actually overclock without burning itself out. :)

XFX is simply amazing due to double lifetime warranty. The 6990 is simply the best GPU on the market...no if, ands, or butts about it :)

I have 2 older XFX cards I'm using right now. One of them died on me but I was able to send it in and get a replacement from them. I got it surprisingly fast too. Go XFX!

I like XFX.
They use very good TIM on their cards, and the heat is less than on other vendor cards.

I have had these cards from XFX, and they are still running:
1 8800 card
1 GTX280

I've always been a loyal Xfx owner and on my last major card purchase I made the mistake of straying elsewhere. Please take me back Xfx. I promise never to cheat again!

The 4GB vRAM with dual GPUs are ideal for high resolution gaming.

Would love to have this in my upcoming SB build to replace the 9800 GTX+

Mainly i like the graphic on the card and the packaging, sick to death of cards coming with "dreadlocked twins" and light blue graphics themes which look friggin horrible.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back