XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive an IS 350 and I think it's a bit faster than the XFX 6990. Get me one and I'll benchmark them. 0-60...FPS vs MPH :eek:

I like XFX for their customer service. Always had quick responses from them. I like the 6990 because well... its a beast!

Considering i will be on my forth xbox 360 by monday morning and this time i have to pay to fix it, XFX warrantee has to be the first and foremost!

I like XFX because there product rocks and great customer support btw heres my Rig
6990 would be a great upgrade if given the chance to get one

DSCN0173.jpg

Last edited:
I suppose what I like about the XFX brand is the great warranty they offer on their cards.

As for what I drive: Grand Cherokee 5.9L

Oh yeah, I would love to have one of these babies. The fast video card on the planet. Count me in.

My XFX 8800 GT is still kicking. Never had a problem with XFX gear.

I love my XFX 6950, been running flawlessly since I installed her, and I'd love even more to have one of these 6990s.

My XFX 8800 GT is getting quite old, and only one of the DVI slots work, ha. Other than that it's been working just great.

I like the XFX Radeon HD 6990 considered one of the fastest on the planet great warranty,and I hoping to have the oppurtunity to win it here on HardOCP!!! I seriously need it because this old Nvidia Geforce 6800 is dying in my Rig and Im desperate for a new one and couldnt ask for a better upgrade! Other than that Im financially challenged which is another way of saying Im poor and the likelyhood of me being able to buying one is LOL very bleek!Good luck to all here and Thanks to HardOCP and XFX for the oppurtunity to at least have a chance!
Oh I left out one other reason its FREE!

I like XFX because it's a palindrome.

And as everyone knows, chicks dig palindromes.

Sweet baby jesus, i'd like me some quadfire.....can you quadfire with x2 6970s and a 6990? That would be like pissing excellence....

duh, winning.

I like XFX for their excellent warranty and the 6990 for its raw power, and it would be a nice upgrade from my 5770 lol

Give it to me! Because XFX is not available in my country!

And i shall be the first to enjoy its superior products!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back