XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
XFX Makes top notch stuff....backed by one hellva warranty!! What else is there?

Gratuitous wheels pic....
29ks6j4.jpg

they go woo! <-----the whistles

Send that 6990 this way and I'll not only play hard but I'll use it for development as well! :cool:

my son would be more than happy to receive my 'old' HD6850 and would be all over my computer if I had a pair of these bad boy XFX HD6990s in my rig....:p
What power requirement do they have, would probably need to upgrade my 600 Watt PSU to run a pair of these, which PSU do you recommend?

Last edited:
I've been a fan of ATI/AMD chips ever since I built my first computer (well, that I built with gaming in mind, the FIRST first was a 286) with a K6-2/266 and an ATI All in Wonder Pro (Rage Pro chipset with 8 MB FTW!) - Now, I run dual XFX 4850's with a sweet XFX power supply... I'd like to see if it's up to handling the 6990. ;)

My XFX 8800 is still humming right along after 3 years.

Oh, and work rides :cool:

2009-Dodge-Charger-police-car-1.jpg

and

2010_chevrolet_tahoe_ppv_8_cd_gallery.jpg

and

2011-ford-crown-victoria-police-2.jpg

We have all three :D

I'm in for some sweet multi gpu goodness... I have had xfx cards for a long time now, and have had no problems with them.

I mean XFX...yummy raw performance...immersive HD gaming... I feel a ...uhh... nevermind...

I walk in crap because of the dogs, I ride in a piece of sh** because my credit sux, and all I can think about is RADEON!!

I'm in.

Bad ass! I like XFX A) For this sort of thing B) Lifetime warranties on ATI boards and C) They're old box art was cartoony and awesome.

This is what I shall be riding soon...

6118ci_20.jpeg

That card would look sweet in the CM Storm Enforcer I'm thinking about buying. Remove the center HDD cage and room for the BEAST!

My 5870 is getting old, I need something new for BF3! Plus here's a little road and trail action
downsized_0423110041.jpg

I've been a proud owner of a XFX Radeon 4890 for a while. It started out in MY machine, and has ended up now in my wife's rig. Its a damn good performer in her rig. I thought i'd have to swap my sister for her XFX 4890 to do Crossfire for the wifey, but Sims3 looks beautiful enough on it. The absolute Killer here is that this card being as solid as it is, and so far, long lasting, has held me off of upgrading her. I'm personally running 2x 470gtx's in SLI .... and i'm itching to go back to the AMD side of things.

Hooorrray for XFX making solid cards!

I love XFX's Genuine Customer Service. They are always prompt about what they do and how quickly they provide satisfaction to their customers. Keep it up XFX, you're doing an awesome job.

Im on my 3rd XFX AMD card and I've never had a problem with any one of them. I buy XFX because of the double lifetime warranty. It makes them easier to sell when the time to buy a new card comes around.

The red color matches the blood of my slain enemies. XFX produces the best cards and it would be a definite upgrade from the HD 4650 I have at the moment :) :D

Perhaps I'll get lucky this time!

My experience with XFX in the past was great. Their warranty service was awesome, and I was able to complete the entire RMA process on a faulty 8800GT very quickly. I also love their double lifetime warranty (who doesn't?); it definitely makes the cards MUCH easier to resell down the line.

I had to upgrade to a GTX 460 since a feind of mine gave it to me.... I am really poor so yah. This card would make all my dreams come true, also gives me a chance to begin my transition back to AMD/ATI.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/29/56211917_8898f523ee.jpg
I drive this, and I have not been able to work on it to much.... this particular one is not mine I just dont have a pic of it(lack of camera) but i drive a 1987 camaro Z28

The warranty is nice and so is the box art and extra goodies. My XFX 4770 which is still running strong came with a door hanger: "Gaming in progress" along with the warranty info on it. Good stuff!

My ride consists currently of putting one foot in front of the other. Chuck Taylor All Stars regulars (ew low tops!) in black, mostly.

I have a XFX Radeon HD 5770 and love it, it runs well and draws so little power I didn't even have to upgrade my PSU when I got it :)

I have to say my favorite part is the warranty part of their site.. you know where you register the cards? I have both a 6950 and a 5830 in my account.. pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back