XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double lifetime warranty fo sho. Just bought an XFX 5770 for the GF's machine. :cool:

Obviously the kick ass warranty. XFX moving to ATI/AMD was the best thing to happen to ATI/AMD in years IMO.

I'm in. I mean what's not to like, XFX 6990, that would kick some serious ass in my system. It would also give me a good excuse to my wife so I can get three monitors to get my game on with some Eyefinity.

I am building a new system and am waiting to afford a decent card to put in it...I sure hope I win this!

I love XFX's pride in their cards, as shown by their support and warranty!

And I don't post pics, but ride a K1200r. Beastly bike, love it.

XFX double warrant is awesome!

HD 6990 is a beast :D

Ride a 2007 GSXR 750 Black

Walk in a pair of La Sportiva Skylite (awesome shoes for any situations)

Warranty and service options are the best in the business, and that goes double for the 6990! (Get it? Goes double? Get it? ... ah, nevermind)

They honored a rebate on a 4870. But more importantly,

sidewaybike.jpg

6990's are beastly cards, and they deserve to be in my case. Yes they do indeed.

New Old block for 496ci BigBlock Chevy, only going to be 700+ HP for my daily driver !!!
The 6990 would run great with my Intel Core i7-970 Gulftown and 12gigs !!!
Also like the red fan on the card......

Nothing beats a company that stands behind their products. XFX is number one in my Book. :)

I like that they don't call their cards anything to do with spiders. I seem to kill three a day in my house for some reason.

I like that XFX offers the best warranties in the business when it comes to graphics cards.

I've been a fan of Xfx for years. Love their designs, I know looks don't mean much but its nice to be able to look into my case and have a little wow factor LOL

I like the XFX Radeon HD 6990 because it starts with an "X" and ends in a very large number.

I have an XFX 5870 reference version card in my i7 rig and am very pleased with it. Got to love the double life time warranty they offer with their video card lineup. Would love to win a 6990 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back