XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faster than my car for sure!

11264_251158545199_587665199_4443209_7932569_n.jpg

Have been in need for a new top quality video card, since my 4870x2 died, this sounds like a perfect replacement, from a top quality company.. :)

XFX stands for high quality products, best-in-industry warranties and great customer service. It's hard enough to find one of these qualities in a company today, much less all three which is virtually unheard of. XFX FTW!!

XFX makes excellent cards, can't beat the lifetime transferable warranty, plus they look damn sexy to! Would love to get my mitts on one of these bad boys.

XFX's Double life time warranty, which is awesome because if you ever want to upgrade and need to sell your current video card (XFX) it would be easier cause buyers prefer cards with warranty. XFX's awesome customer service. the 6990 is such a powerful (two Cayman GPUs on a single card) card and yet you’re able to fit two of them in an ATX chassis and enjoy the potential of quad-CrossFire and it has five display outputs, I can keep going on and on. Now a picture of my beater
1e7af3c5-bbd0-4f28-856a-d166d221b57e.jpg

They have a great warranty, the card has dual GPUs on one board and they have great design taste in the looks department.!!!

Pick me Pick Me!!!!

XFX is better than chicken and waffles tasty good. Mostly I appreciate their support team and double lifetime warranty. Plus they are usually reasonably priced. Altogether, they are a great group to partner with when building a PC.

Love the warranty and quality. That is what makes XFX more desirable than the other brands.

LONGTIME reader...first time poster. 'tis about time.

Love XFX - lifetime warranty, man. Paired with my 6970...I'd be very happy!

I've gone through three generations of XFX cards, and never had any problems with them. Great prices, cooling and warranties, and I'll definitely stick to them for all my future card upgrades too.

Here's me trying to look casual driving my friend's uncle's very expensive yacht last summer. I chickened out about 6 seconds later, with images of a horrible shipwreck and corpses washing up on shore if I stayed behind the wheel much longer.
kimmyonyacht.jpg

XFX is an awesome company. When they switched from Nvidia to ATI they brought the type of customer service not really seen before on the red side. Now other companies realized they have to really treat the customer right and its all thanks to XFX.

I like XFX because they are good with RMA's. My buddy got a 6850 when his fan died on his 4890 :D.

Got an XFX 6870 now and I love it. Does the job and does it quietly. Doesn't hurt to have a double lifetime warranty on it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back