XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would i like to have the fastest/baddest vidcard on the planet? hell yeah:cool:

Got 2 XFX cards in this rig now. Love 'em, but would upgrade if given the chance.

XFX is amazing, not to mention the 6990 is tasty! I could certainly use an upgrade from my 8800 GTS though :rolleyes:

Because:
It's AMD. They rock!
It's XFX. They rock!
And besides: XFX kind of reminds me of 3DFX...well...the name...:D

XFX, with their double lifetime warranty, is the easy choice for ATI based video cards. They also make the fastest single slot video card out there (5770). Can't figure out why they're the only ones to achieve this.

What I like is that it gives me a boner just looking at the card! :D I know most people don't care about how a card looks but I DO.

Ya I get around by bus >_<

STM_Autobus_thumb.jpgSTM_01_Autobus.jpg

sw2.jpg

sw2_2.jpg

I definitely have the classiest car in this thread. Someone broke into my car and jacked my laptop so an XFX 6990 would really make my week :)

So far enjoying my experience with XFX. Their respectable customer service helped smooth out some problems during the double lifetime transfer and definitely boosted my confidence in the company.

XFX is the best ! Can't beat there video cards, warranty and great customer service ! Pick me !!

I like that XFX gives away free stuff :D.

Actually I really like their customer service, has been great in my experience and while one hopes you never need it, let's face it high end components can break.

I have a single XFX 5770 and its a beast... I would be all over this. Plus you gotta love the double lifetime warranty.

The 6990 is a monster card. It can run any game out their to date. The true test comes when Battlefield 3 is released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back