XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that this video card will keep my room warm requiring no additional external heat source.

The 6990 is everything the 5970 should have been. I wish it would have come out earlier.

RAV4.gif

driving one of these until I graduate and can afford an Audi S5

I like that it's the crown of AMD's cards and one of the notable points is it HAS THE BEST PERFORMANCE (suck it gtx590), and the best rebuttal the competition could muster was "less fan noise". Suck it 590!

Last edited:
I currently use an nvidia card from EVGA but that is only because the card was handy, I would relish the chance to prove that XFX is a better company and that the ATI/AMD architecture is supreme.

(how was that?) :)

-Dennis

Crossing my fingers!!! This is an amazing card! I love how they finally opened up the entire back of the card so it can get all the hot air OUT of the card....

My wife and I are having a baby in September.... so I'm not allowed to buy ANYTHING for my computer anymore. I wonder if I could say it's for the kid..... hmmmm.

XFX is a reputable company and the 6990 is an awesome card that everyone wants it, but can't afford to get it? :)

DSC_0001.jpg

I like xfx green and black colors.lol
Also they have good warranty and are still in business which is good.

in it 2 win it.

I like XFX for their ATI warranties. Worth the extra few dollars if you can find a first-gen reference card with their lifetime warranty.

I LOVE XFX. The double lifetime warranty has been awesome- resale value is GREAT that way. Running an XFX 6850 right now and its a great card as well. Never had any trouble with their support. Great company:)

Double lifetime warranty and RMA service has been great. I've always ordered my components through them, minus their crappy mobos they tried to come out with. xD

I currently have an XFX GTX 260 and love it. Would be nice to make a huge upgrade leap. The thing I love most about XFX is their double warranty + mod friendliness.

I've been a fan of XFX ever since they got their start building the eXtreme Folding Xylophone. I was a little disappointed when they started making PC hardware but they've taken their extensive xylophone experience and crafted some amazing stuff. This would complete my collection.

pick me pick me. XFX makes some of the best cards out there and I want to upgrade from my aging GTX260. I've owned 4 in the past.

Oh the BEST Warranty and Upgrade Program is AWESOME no one can touch it anywhere plus there double liefetime warranty and customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck to everyone and Happy Easter, God Bless :D

I have been a Radeon fan boy since their inception and if I won this card the children of my village would sing songs about you.

Big fan of 6990 performance for a single card solution. Tons of memory for multiple monitors! I'd REALLY like to upgrade my 6870 to one of these!

(hint, hint)

XFX has amazing tech support. Questions, even to basic questions, are always answered quickly, politely and professionally.

After a fan died on one of my cards they sent out a replacement right away.

I will always get XFX cards.

I've always bought XFX because of the support and warranty. Have a 5870 now. A 6990 would be sweet sauce.

I like the power of the dual gpu 6990 and the double liftetime warranty from xfx that comes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back