XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4452594758_d30c333542.jpg

Very Nice TRD-SE! Here's mine.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

XFX Rocks cause of their warranty! My 8800GTS 640 was awesome!

Holy fargin frickin frioles! Giveaway of the Year!!!

Any company with a lifetime warranty and a name that isn't a word is highly likable.

:D

I don't get this excited when I buy lottery tickets!

Of the few XFX cards i have gotten (Geforce 6200,8600,9600), neither have failed or malfunctioned in any way over the years i have owned them. Far as I am concerned XFX
has given me my money's worth!

Would love to get the new XFX or anything really for my upcoming new build!
(still running core 2 duo e6420, 9600GT,DDR2800)

I ordered an XFX card once and had to RMA it. This dude named JAMAL helped me out with the process and got me a new card.

Also, any card which has a 69 in its name gets my vote.

I've never had an XFX product before, but my last two builds featured ATI (AMD now) video cards. My current PC features two Crossfired 4890 cards, which have served me well for a few years now. My current PC actually started out with an nVidia 8800 Ultra, but that died on me, and I replaced it with a 4890. I added the second 4890 a year later. I've never had an ATI card die on me!

I'm accumulating parts now for a new PC, and "just" need a copy of Windows 7, a hard drive (SSD), a CPU, and a video card... An uber 6990 would be too good to be true. OMG /drool :eek:

XFX has one of the best warranties in the business, and the 6990 is simply the best choice of cards on the market for my new rig I'm building.

I like the cooling design of the 6990 with the fan in the center. That, compared to my 4870x2 cards where the air from the fan has to pass through two heatsinks all on one side of the fan. The air that ends up going through the 2nd heatsink has already been pre-heated by the first heatsink, so one GPU basically always runs hotter.

Well if i sold my slow civic, my computer, and my soul...

20110410213920.jpg

I might be able to afford the turbo...

20110411200923.jpg

And I love XFX :D

I like the color scheme, and the company name is a palindrome so therefore regardless of how you spell it, its correct.

Seriously though, its an awesome company that stands by their warranties.
Great card too.

And no, Im not cool enough to drive an orange camaro like some people, so Im not posting a pic of my car.

I liked the door hanger i got with my old xfx card. It said something to the effect of Keep Out. Gaming in Play.

Oh it has long been upgraded to a 5450, which is severely inadequate. I think it needs to be upgraded.

My XFX 6970 is going on water today it needs a friend. Just put a 6950 XFX in one of my customer's comptuer's. Nothing can beat there customer service and Double life time warranty. 6990 is like my supercharged v8 holds nothing back and get you where you want to be faster then anything. But doesn't suckup all your power supply power like the green team ;). Here is my 11 second v8 that still gets 26mpg :D Older picture had some more stuff done to it now.

DSC00299.jpg

Build quality on the higher end cards and the warranty :)

Now gimmie gimmie gimmie

Also:

198897_10150132265893556_627468555_6449217_3952170_n.jpg

Well, I can't truly experience a "hail to the king, baby" without this card and a copy of a game that has been in development "forever"!! :p

I love XFX's double lifetime warranty and the quality of components in the more expensive cards.

XFX's Double Lifetime Warranty gives me the peace of mind knowing I'll never have to worry about affording to replace a dead graphics card again!

With excellent support personel like Eric, even the most bizaare technical glitches can be resolved!

XFX has the best warranty policy in the business by far. My XFX Radeon 4890 is still running great, but a 6990 would certainly be a huge upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back