XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 6990 is hands down the best card this generation, so I'm in. XFX even has a rep on these forums along with their warranties makes them a solid chioce.

I'd like the upgrade from my 5970 I'm currently using. While the games the 5970 works on work well, uneven crossfire scaling and memory issues prevent me from getting the most out of my setup.

08DMD142423585B.jpeg

We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Have a 4xxx series card now and looking to upgrade. Would be even better not having to pay for it!

love xfx, i've had many of their cards over the years, never had to use the warranty.. i love that!

I've never owned an XFX product before. However, I've heard their RMA process is solid, and their products are visually appealing.

Love the double lifetime warranty, and would be an awesome GPU for a Sandy build!

I'm not taking a picture of my feet...

But XFX has always been the 'one that got away' for me.

I like XFX because the red represents the blood of the fallen, who have fought for our right to have such awesome GPUs in this crazy crazy world.

I'm usually an nVidia fan but over the last few months I've been really thinking about trying out the new Radeons. Unfortunately money is a problem at the moment so winning one of these could really be the thing that wins me over to the Radeons.

I have a XFX 9800 that died on me. They promptly replaced it without any hassles. They now have a loyal customer that is currently building a new rig and need those cards.

Please enter me to win kick-ass on a card, otherwise known as the XFX Radeon 6990. I need to nurture my inner mad scientist and build an Eyefinity setup. Thank you.

Loves me some XFX, still have a 7800 GTX going strong from way back in 2005 that cost $600 way back then :eek:. Can't believe it's been that long already. :(

Would really like a 6990 to go with my new Sandybridge build. :D

All praise the great spaghetti beat I love my msi hawk 5770 I would love to pop the cherry on my system and throw this and the 5770 in crossfire and own some people in crysis in all it's glory

XFX makes good stuff. I've got 2 8600gt's made by them that have been going strong for years. Would love to swap one out for a 6990.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back