XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BMW_K1200R.jpg

I ride one of those, but would love to take a 6990 out for a spin! Would be a great upgrade form my 5850, and the double lifetime warranty would help out my friend when I upgrade her PC!

hmm.. double lifetime warranty? I live person on the forums? The fact that I have not one but two 5870's currently powering this rig?

oh yea, and 69 dude!

I like XFX cause I'm too poor to ever own one these and they would be giving charity to the charitable if you pick me :D

I like that you can play solitaire with all the bells and whistles turned on with these babies ...!!!

I like the option to swap between stock and the factory OC with the switch. Also, the XFX graphic on the 6990 is nice as well, it makes the fan look huge.

I like XFX because I once went to Bestbuy and asked if they had any XXX video cards left.....

It's the biggest and baddest card AMD has to offer. What more is there to like other than the knowledge that you have the power to trounce any other single card system available. The only thing better would be two of them.

XFX makes great products and provides amazing support.

I like XFX Because when I had the GSOD issue, they exchanged my 5870 right away with no questions asked. Hell I even got a reference 5870 back!!!

I also like XFX because they will honor the lifetime warrenty when you flip the switch on the 6990, Talk about support!

I want a 6990 for tri-fire baby!

I like that it's quality hardware backed by good support and that I'm allowed to put on a waterblock , overclock the card and still have it covered.

This thing is a beast of a card. I don't care if I have to cut out the front of my case to make this fit, I would do it. And XFX is pretty awesome too :p

/cue pics of the sidewalk

Xtremely
Fast
Xylophones.

seriously, though, 6990s are hella fast. I would LOVE to win one.

I like XFX for their warranty. I've killed more than my fair share of video cards. When I started buying XFX, I still haven't even needed to use it. Even better!

I like their excellent customer service,quick RMA times and excellent products,as well as the 6990 being an absolute beast.

I'm sure it was already mentioned, but how can you not LOVE a Double Lifetime Warranty???

The 6990. Best single card out there. I plan on shoving it into a mITX gaming system. Can you say toaster?

i like that they give away stuff like this

also these are my commuting shoes
mss.jpg

Double lifetime warranty and I love my HD5870 from XFX :).

Wouldn't mind an upgrade for BF3 though! Thanks!

I like the fact that it does double duty as a space heater and drawing pretty pictures.

XFX has never let me down when it comes to customer service and warranty fulfillment.

The double lifetime warranty (and consequently resale value) as well as the superb customer support are my reasons for picking them.

I love XFX warranty and the customer service. They are fast and quick to solve my problem whenever I have a problem. The HD6990 from XFX... ? It speaks for itself, it's a beast and I want :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back