XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like XFX because of there warranties and there designs. Very cool company. Happy they went to the Red side.

There one of the few companies that actually have life time warranty on there cards got to lo ve that!

Please choose me!!! I need a rig powerful enough to push BF3 to its limits when it comes out in the fall!!!

I love that, not only is the 6990 a top of the line video card, you could beat someone senseless with it.

i love my xfx video cards and their lifetime warranties :) this would complement my 6970 very well!!

What do I like about XFX? The name.

What do I drive? a 96 honda civic LX 4 dr 5 speed? do I have a pic? no. Look outside your window, 10 to 1 their is one lurking somewhere within viewing distance, honda built them things solid, not alot of power, but your going to get wherever you want to go on the cheap.

and its for sale $6500
KL9Z8562.jpg

Last edited:
I need a new space heater for my room ^^ jk gtx480 does that.
XFX awesome brand buy from them for all AMD cards.

I love the 6990 because it has the number "69" in it.

I also love xfx because my evga 780i just crapped out on me and I bought a xfx 780i board to replace it.

I've loved XFX's brand style and reliability ever since my trusty 6600GT. I am kind of sad their robot dog mascot is not as prominent anymore.

I like 6990s because they are way faster than my card. That said I don't have the money to replace my 8800gts. So winning would be awesome. I also like how 6990s dont explode.

My favorite thing about XFX is actually the packaging. If you've opened an XFX card recently then you know what I'm talking about. It's pretty neat.

Would love to have XFX again.

Have 2 7800 gtx still going strong in an older build.

Love the 6990 because it makes Windows Solitaire look even better!

Plus XFX has the best warranty of any video card company!

I like XFX's cooler design, especially the 6000 series. For some reason I cannot stand the look of a PCB with a small egg-shaped cooler slapped on it. XFX's cards, however, makes the cooler and PCB look very integrated... as though it was one piece. I especially like the XFX dual fan cooler design of the latest 6790, 6850, 6870, and 6950 cards, which is why I bought one of these 6950s.

Oh and of course there is the warranty.

What do I like about XFX? Well, the unparalleled warranty, its quality, its packaging, its design and the extreme performance of its products!

And what do I like about the 6990? Hehe, does this really need an answer? It's the best graphics card in the world!!! I can't even imagine what would I do with one of these on my PC! It would be just amazing with this beast inside!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back