XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love their warranty and support and the name XFX just sounds badass !!!!

its all about the double lifetime warranties, yo! that and i want to start running the openCL F@H client, sick of having to use nvidia cards to fold on!

It would go great in my new build I am planing plus it would be my 4th XFX in less than a year love the warranty.

Wuss!
toyota-tacoma-image.jpg

Trading up from Matrix to Tacoma!

I'm like Caine from Kung Fu. I walk around the Earth with my two feet, a stick, and my infinite knowledge of "stuff."

My 5800 series card just isn't cutting the mustard on my new 30" monitor. :/

What I like about the 6990, and particularly the XFX 6990, is that I will get a well-made enthusiast-class product with a good name and a good warranty behind it.

I would love one,

I like the support policies of XFX, always seem to be on the ball and one of the only reliable ATI brands.

My favorite thing about this particular card is that if I win one I'm one step closer to building a new rig for the first time in 6 years.

Their warranty and support are second to none.

OMG!!! I really like this place...drawings all the time.

Love the double lifetime warranty, wish other companies would follow;)

saving money for car and video card, depends what i get for free so i can get another good one.

Gotta love the double lifetime warranty and awesome name. Quality products with quality support.

Gotta love XFX's warranty. One of the few companies left that are willing to stand behind their products.

The 6990 is simply the best dual gpu card and the fastest video card ever released, period. I also love that XFX was the first to step up and honor the warranty if you use the oc switch on the 6990. No one else would speak up but XFX, they did :). What happens when you combine the XFX and the 6990? You get the [H]ardest, fastest, strongest pixel accelerator that ever was. :cool:

XFX replaces my old broken stuff no questions asked. How awesome is that?!

The experience I've had with XFX has been excellent; both in products and customer service. They are my go-to brand for myself and come as recommendations to friends and family.

I personally like XFX because the cards never fail and when they do after years of use they replace them with newer cards. They're a very stand up company and I've only purchased XFX cards for years!

Also this is the ride I like to cruise around on.
IMG_0430.JPG

I love how powerful the 6990 is, even though I won't use all that power for some time only running at 1680x1050 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back