XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my tracking number from XFX! Thanks to Kyle, [H] and XFX for having these contests! Working on a new 2500k build now, was gonna use an HD5870 2gb. But I guess it would be rude not to put the HD6990 in there instead. The XFX 850w PSU I picked up for the build should match nicely.

Ugh congrats guys. I'm never lucky enough to win anything... ohh wait , I did! Pack of chips , 15 years ago!

I like the XFX hardware and the warranties on their products are great as well. The video cards their offering are insane GL everyone!!!!!

I need a 6990 because I drive a:

images

Maybe I'll get the consolation prize.

I received my phone call from XFX and just now received a tracking number. I have to give it up to Kyle Bennett and the Hardforum crew. This could not have come at a better time with my birthday coming up on the 18th. I was looking a Vid Card upgrade because I am a Bad Company 2 addict and wanted all the eye candy, but cash has been a little tight. My Daughter will be starting her last semester this fall in college. She will be going to JPL in California as a intern, and will student teach in England at a Military base, so, you can guess, I am almost completely broke, but I am proud of her :) I have another son that is in the Marines and he was the first person I called after Kyle told me, yea, I raised him and his little 6 foot 5" 16 year old brother as gamers :) Thanks again Kyle, and the Hardforum crew. The rest of you guys, keep trying ;) and stay safe.

I have to say that the 6990 could be used as a weapon if need be, it's that big and sexy :p

I wants because the 6990 has more numbers that are divisible by 3 than anyother video card numbering scheme known to man in the recent year or less.

XFX warranty is legit, the card is great and I would push the overclock like crazy on it, you know just to see some smoke n fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back