XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that XFX builds ATI. I have heard they are reputable. This is good as I want to go back to using ATI powered cards. I have been using an NVIDIA and have been thoroughly dissatisfied.

Me please!

What I like? What is NOT to like about 6990 goodness! Low power, sick fps...it has is ALL!

What I like about the 6990 is the fact that it's the most powerful graphic card on the market.

XFX's warranty is probably what I like best about the brand. And I haven't had any problems with the cards I have of their.

Count me in!!!
First of all XFX has a really nice company name, I like xfx's double lifetime warranty, their tech support is top notch and always perfect and their website is always neat and organized.

I like the XFX Radeon HD 6990 because of its low power consumption, i like how it also has 4GB of gddr5 memory, I also like how the XFX Radeon HD 6990 has 4 mini display ports and 1 DVI port and I really like the design and the looks of the XFX Radeon HD 6990.

I just use my legs to walk around but my brother has this [ http://www.autos.ca/galleries/2011/images/infiniti/2011_infiniti_m/2011m37s_jb_38-3445.jpg ], he lets me drive it when ever I need to go somewhere.

I need one of these cards because I am currently looking for a new card because I am still with an integrated card which drives me crazy at times.

Last edited:
"Once you XFX, you know the best".

Great company, great warranty, great tech support, great giveaways!

I so need this card for my E-peen.

;-)

I'd tri-fire up that beauty after I slapped a fullcover block on it to match my 6970. I go for XFX due to the reseller friendly warranty policy (and aftermarket cooling obviously).

XFX Drawing Winners

The PMs have been sent to the winners of last weeks drawings for XFX 6990 video cards and XFX Black Power Supplies. For the 6990 cards, posts numbers 150 and 1769 were drawn. For the power supplies, posts numbers 530 and 696. Check your HardForum PM boxes.

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to Kyle and the rest of the [H]ard crew for making these giveaways happen!

hmmm my post was number 868. Kyle, i'm fairly certain you've misread that "150". you sure it doesn't say 868?

congrats to the winners, nice of XFX and [H] to hold the drawing.

I have to say, would have loved to have won if for the sole reason of yelling "WINNING!" at the top of my lungs. Sadly I am in the market for a 6990 anyhow, so hopefully we'll get some people reporting in on their winnings! :D

Congratulations to the winners in both drawings!

Thanks XFX and [H] for doing this, you guys both rock!

I want one and I like the warranty... oh i was too late for this one... damn

Last edited:
5+ monitors, lifetime warranty (including the performance mode) what not to love

I love XFX for their warranty, and build quality and have been using their cards exclusively in personal, work and friend builds/replacements for 5 years whenever possible.

Plus they always look badass. My 285 looks like it could punch a baby in the mouth for no other reason than to establish alpha status in the room... :D

Great warranty and performance from my experience!

Much like my Sonata!
2011-hyundai-sonata-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back