XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I would forever buy XFX cards if I won one of these!! :D
6990 FTMFW. AMD Really pulled out all the stops to make a top notch card.

i like anything and everything about it, moreso if i'm holding it in my hands

Its amazing that XFX is giving away 6990s! I think the amazing parts about these cards are that with a 2GB frame buffer you can really pump up the AA to 4x, have triple monitors and still get a pretty steady 60fps which is unreal! If these cards are supported by XFX's warranty, all the better!!

2011-VW-GTI-Exterior-Charcoal-Profile.jpg

lost my phone so can't take a pic of it.

I like XFX's double warranty, not many companies still do this and I applaud XFX for keeping it.

I like the 6990 because it seems like the best of the best at the moment. Amd's drivers can cause a headache here and there, but once you get it sorted out its amazing what performance you can get from amd's recent line of cards.

The 4GBs of ram on the card caught my attention. That's more ram in a video card than I had in my first 4 PCs combined.

-Simon
-------------------------
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981

I'm currently using an xfx 4890 which has been working flawlessly for about a year and a half. The first thing I noticed about the xfx brand was the quality of the packaging and boxing it comes in. Very nice and stylish looking, you just know you are getting a great product. Still runs anything I need it to, perhaps it is time for that 6990 upgrade though. :D

XFX is a great company with solid support and great hardware. I've had a few of their cards and I would love one more

My gf has one of these cards and it's a BEAST. I'd love one, it handles anything thrown at it and then some!

What I like about XFX; it's great warranties.
Also I drive a 2004 Grand Cherokee RME. Lots o mods on it too.

car5.jpg

Pic taken 6 years ago, still have the same car.

Oh, and I love XFX. Only AMD card brand I will ever buy.

XFX's Warranty Interests me greatly, I wish more companies adopted this method. Brings me great confidence in my purchase.

XFX makes solid products and i've been happy with everything i've owned by them

i have three other xfx cards, and they do just nice in their slots. would love to update from 5870 to 6990 and get five screens instead of 3

Sweeeeeeeeeet! I dig that XFX has a double lifetime warranty and a modder friendly attitude/policy.

what do I like?? dual GPU of course! it would certainly spruce up my gaming on a 5850!

I like that the XFX 6990 would make my rig a terror while the warranty would keep my mind at ease.

XFX warranty is great, and then 6990 would be the biggest card I've had in my rig since the 4870x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back