XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man Want one of these as my 4870 is getting a bit long in the tooth. But would need the PSU to power as my trusty 620HX might not do the job. As for XFX they have been doing a good job. would recomment them to anybody.

They are the only card manufacture I use and have used since my 6800 XT AGP. I just like their standing in general of being fully behind their products.

Last edited:
35jccpc.jpg

I have lots of ups & downs when I go to work...

holy poop! WANT. Flight sim machine, Eyefinity...YES PLEASE.. This would be my 6th XFX card over the years. Gotta love the lifetime warranty! Support is top notch, too.

Last edited:
Wish I had one to run eyefinity on 3x 30" setup. Stuck w/ 2x GTS 450 and it's NOT a pretty sight :(

Lifetime warranty and the red and black will fit really well with my new build!

like the warranty XFX has and the style they add to their cards with their branding

I like the pretty colors on my XFX?

Seriously though. Double lifetime warranty is really really nice. Plus, their packaging always had a touch of class to it. It might be a trivial thing, but its just one of those things where if they put the attention to detail on the box the thing comes in, its reassuring to think that they put in at least that much effort on the actual card. better than the crappy cheap white inner box that all the other manufacturers use.

Posting in this thread because I need a GOOD video card!

And a wuss picture; what I drive (or drives me)->
company_car.jpg

XFX choses nice branding on their products. You can re-sell a used XFX product and not blush because there's some half-dressed girl samurai painted on the cooler.
Very classy.
And the warranty is just outstanding. If only this beautiful piece of engineering could replace my 5850 in my new Sandy Bridge rig to really unleash it's power... :)

I would rather enjoy having the most beastly card in my rig. Make it happen XFX!

Warranty as many other have said... manufacturer that you can trust not to screw you over!

That card is beasty... do want!!!!!!!!!

The first comp i paid myself had a xfx ti 4600 and lasted forever!

In for one of these!

I walk on a pair of these legs btw:
1266631800dorian_yates.5_seal830730.gif

Last edited:
I like xfx's double lifetime warranty. So when you receive a hand me down xfx card your not screwed.

Previous and current cards have been/are XFX. Love the warranty and the reputation for good customer service. Oh, and the cards are great performers too.

Uh, 6 monitors!
Doubles as a space heater for the 9 months of overcast and drizzle here in Seattle.

I'd need a new power supply for it so here's hoping I win both contests! (if that's allowed)

When I think of a bi-winning company run by alpha males (and females I bet) with tiger blood, I think of XFX.

This is capitulated by the fact that they're having a drawing for the only card that can render my stupidly complex Solidworks projects without breaking a sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back