XFX HD 5970 Black Edition LIMITED Leaked

GoodDoc

n00b
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-27679-Vancouver-Video-Game-Industry-Examiner~y2010m4d24-XFX-HD-5970-Black-Edition-LIMITED-Leaked-Graphics-Card-Pics-Video-Card

Found here, is the most powerful, and the most expensive graphics card ever - XFX HD 5970 Black Edition LIMITED Leaked! The sale on Ebay was, earlier this morning, at $500,000, and has already skyrocketted up to $1,000,000.

This graphics card has yet to be released, and is the most anticipated card ever! It is never acceptable to jump to conclusions, but if this card wasn't stolen, I have no idea how the owner managed to get it. This could be the biggest scandal to hit the Tech industry in quite some time, and judging by the price, it is probably tech sites trying to get a hold of this masterpiece.

Here is the description of the card:

* "Since the lack of sales record on my personal account Demon0fthefaII my post was taken down.
I am now forced to re-post this on my friend's more reputable account.

Here is the same info that was posted on the original item as well as a lot more information I found out about this card!
Thanks for all your questions on the last post I tried to cover all of them in this new description.

You have no idea how hard it was for me to get this card.

I don't even think it has an official release date yet!

I don't have a box, packaging, user manuals, or even drivers but I am sure they will be released online soon. It does come with a pretty awesome GUN CASE though...

These are the only specs I could find on the XFX HD 5970 Black Edition Limited...

- Dual GPU
- 4GB DDR5 Memory
- Bus: PCI-E
- Output : 6x miniDP
- Thermal solution : Dual slot fansink

They are only making 1,000 of these cards so chances are you will never get your hands on one and even if you do its going to cost you well over $1,000.

I also have this stuff that will come with it.

3x MiniDP (Male) to DP (Female) adapter
1x MiniDP to HDMI Dongle
2x MiniDP to SL-DVI Dongle
1x ATi CrossFire Bridge
1x Black Edition Overclocking Tool"

If this turns out to be the real thing, we could have another leak that could match up to the likes of the Iphone 4g leak just recently. Please come back to this page to find updates as they come in!

Just saw this from another site and thought I'd post this, dunno how real thi is though.

Edited the post.. Didnt notice all the other threads..

Last edited:
Only a noob would post total bullshizzle like this.

Jesus, read the fine print at the bottom of the page, it's a fucking advertising gimmick for the 5970 4GB card. It's the same card ASUS is going to release.

The rumored retail price is around $1000. A million dollars? please.:rolleyes:

Back