XFX Geforce 8800 GT 512 MB in stock @ newegg for $269.99

this is the version of the Geforce 8800 GT with stock speeds, and is not completely overpriced like some of the other ones. Looks like it also includes free Company of Heroes game. In stock as of 12/7 7:13 PM US Eastern

You can still get the 256mb version for 209. That's not an option for me..but for some 256 might be ok. Maybe if you go sli with it? I dunno...

You can still get the 256mb version for 209. That's not an option for me..but for some 256 might be ok. Maybe if you go sli with it? I dunno...
sli would still result in only 256mb so most of the power of having two 8800gt cards would go to waste.

anyway back on topic...the XFX 8800gt 512mb is now out of stock again

sli would still result in only 256mb so most of the power of having two 8800gt cards would go to waste.

anyway back on topic...the XFX 8800gt 512mb is now out of stock again

That's what "OOS" means.

I didn't realize that about the memory not being utilized on the second card when you do sli....thanks for the info...

Now OOS.. Does newegg have accurate stock tracking? I placed my order when it said 'in stock.' Does that mean i'm guaranteed a product if i placed the order or am i going to get screwed again like with my dell order? :rolleyes:

I've had items removed from my cart as I was submitting my order before, so if it actually went though you should be ok. Haven't had an issue with NewEgg before in terms of overselling stock.

Back