XFX GeForce 7900GT Graphics Card (PVT71GUDF7) $219.99 AR @ Circuit City

smut

[H]ard|Gawd
Link here to CircuitCity.com!

Its $269 before rebate, $214 after $55 MIRs. Someone mentioned you can get a $15 off coupon on eBay for a dollar so that would be $199 total shipped after rebate with the ebay coupon, freakin killer price! You also get FREE shipping for a limited time!
The card is still in stock but may not be for long! If youve been thinking about getting a 7900GT now is the time!

I have a XFX 7900GT (v-mod) and it rocks, great bang for the buck and that was for $315 on launch day! But at this price, its definetely a great value in my opinion! And XFX has a double lifetime warranty meaning it covers YOU (if you register of course) and if you decide to sell it, it also covers the buyer as well if they register!

This is online ONLY!

Just found out thats its 2 rebates that total $55 (the site says $50 and thats what I originally listed, now updated) so its actually $55 off meaning $214 shipped after rebates! With the $15 off coupons floating around you could get a brand new XFX 7900GT for $199 shipped AFTER rebates!
Smoking deal IMO.

To everyone who's buying you can get a $15 off coupon for circuit city at ebay for only a dollar. ;)

dttn90 said:
To everyone who's buying you can get a $15 off coupon for circuit city at ebay for only a dollar. ;)
Pretty sweet, at that price i'm comtemplating getting another card for SLI!

Its actually $55 off in rebates so that makes it $214 shipped AR. With the $15 off coupon that would be $199 shipped, freakin sweet deal! ;)

Back