XFX Geforce 6600GT AGP8x Video Card $159AR

annaconda

[H]F Junkie
newegg has a XFX GeForce 6600 GT / 128MB DDR3 / AGP 8X / Dual DVI Video card for $159 after rebate, $4 shipping

$30 rebate Exp 5/31/05

Link

Review

That exact same card is on its way to my house right now. IMO it's one of the best "bang for the buck" GPU. They have also updated the HSF, which is now beefier than the previous one. Overall a solid graphics card. :)

Edit: and it comes stock 500Mhz core/500Mhz memory (DDR = 1000Mhz)...same as the PCIe version. :D

i bought that and it got here and found out it was AGP when i need PCIE. Forgot all about it. im a n00b who just got owned in the face. gotta RMA it and pay restocking fee now. atleast newegg said they charge half of the real restocking fee.

I still think this is a better deal.

EVGA 6600GT
You get the EVGA 6600GT for $177 with free Fedex shipping, plus you get a $20 mail in rebate , Plus you get a free copy or Far Cry and Call of Duty (retail). This card comes with HDTV outputs.

Evga 6600GT.JPG

Roberty said:
I still think this is a better deal.

EVGA 6600GT
You get the EVGA 6600GT for $177 with free Fedex shipping, plus you get a $20 mail in rebate , Plus you get a free copy or Far Cry and Call of Duty (retail). This card comes with HDTV outputs.

[/IMG]http://www.alienhax.us/uploads/Evga 6600GT.JPG[/IMG]
Difference being that this card is dual DVI.

How many are actually going to use the dual DVI though??

I have a 19" hyundai imagequest, and should i ever have the money, i would like to have a second. dual dvi is def. a plus

Roberty said:
How many are actually going to use the dual DVI though??
Now that I have two identical nice LCD panels, I can definitely tell the difference between DVI and VGA.

Back