XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

the green fan and styling of the grill look spiffy, even if you won't be able to see them once installed

all PSU's should be modular IMO

all xfx products i own and have bought have always been great... im sure the PSU's are no different

These power supplies look wicked and xfx has a great reputation. I'm planning a new build and one of these would be perfect!

"Once you XFX, you know the best".

Great company, great warranty, great tech support, great giveaways!

I so need this PSU for my E-peen.

;-)

Wow another XFX drawing, what a generous bunch of folks.

My favorite joke though is the following:

"A man walks into a bar... and says 'ouch'"

XFX Drawing Winners

The PMs have been sent to the winners of last weeks drawings for XFX 6990 video cards and XFX Black Power Supplies. For the 6990 cards, posts numbers 150 and 1769 were drawn. For the power supplies, posts numbers 530 and 696. Check your HardForum PM boxes.

I liked there cards never tried there ps if there half as good as there cards I wouldn't be disappointed

I haven't ever tried an XFX PSU, however I have looked at reviews of them recently as I'm planning to start a new build soon and they look pretty good. If I don't end up going with corsair an XFX could be one of them.

Lucky bums, I've been trying to get my hands on an XFX 750 for a long while now... too popular! Heh.

Ok, got this one from greatcleanjokes.com so don't blame me for all the LULZ on this one:

Q: Why do bicycles fall over?
A: Because they are two-tired!

I could really use a new PS as my old trusty Antec NeoHE 550 popped last night during an epic BC2 squad deathmatch game. I'm lookin at an XFX PS that is currently on sale at newegg, but due to super strict money (unemployment payments), I won't be able to afford a new PS for a few weeks. :(
Winning a PS would be super sweet and a good moral boost for me.

In the past I've owned XFX products before and have always been satisfied with their quality.
Oh, and Seasonic build quality with a single powerful 12v rail in these XFX PS units are AWESOME!

***Ugh...just realized the giveaway is over. :(

XFX makes great PSUs. Getting them for free makes it even greater. Let me have them both so I could flip them for cash. :D

I helped a coworker build a computer around the 750W unit, it is built like a tank and has been flawless since it was installed.

Back