XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

Hardocp Gold award for a power supply is all I need to make this my next choice for my computer. That and the color scheme rocks!

I'm wussing out so here's a joke.

Q:What did Ernie say to Burt when Burt asked if he wanted any ice cream???

A: Sure-Burt

Wuss. Heard this today: What plays music on your head?............................A headband

How about a GREEN joke?

Q. How many environmentalists does it take to change a light bulb?

A. Ten. One to write the light bulb a letter requesting that it change. Four to circulate online petitions. One to file a lawsuit demanding it change. One to send the light bulb loving kindness, knowing that this is the only way real change occurs. One to accept the light bulb precisely the way it is, clear in the knowledge that to not accept another is to do great harm to oneself. One to write a book about how and why the light bulb needs to change. And finally, one to smash the #$^#&ing light bulb, because we all know it's never going to change."

It is green just like my one toe that I cut on a rusty nail a few weeks ago, it is starting to smell pretty bad now...

Just like sex, one really can't comment on what they've never had; that would be me with these XFX PSUs. School me the ways of love!

huge 70a rail (mmmm power!) and one of the best Customer service units depts around! gotta love a quality high powered PSU

Great warranty plus semi-modular design. And the luminescent green fan. Can't forget the fan.

On to joke time

Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

Remember, "Guns don't kill people, doctors do."

FACT: Not everyone has a gun, but almost everyone has at least one doctor.

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat immediatly. We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!

Note: Out of concern for the public at large, the statistics on lawyers have been withheld for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention.

XFX is a quality brand. They clearly are bringing their reputation over to the PSU sector in good form. I like the 80 silver certification of these PSUs.

I like the color scheme on the XFX power supplies, it really slaps me in the face.

I have an XFX modular 750w in my main machine, and would love another, or an 850, to put in my second!

XFX is a great company, cool power supplies. Also, two guys walk into a bar...the third guy ducks.

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other, "Does this taste funny to you?"

I love your products!

Thanks for the contest and drawing!

Sweet!

This PSU looks really cool!

Really want that PSU for my new I7 setup. Love the green and black.

What's brown and sounds like bell? DUNG!

Looks great, a part companies don't put a lot of thought into. With the CS I would have no problem using one of these in one of my systems.

Chuck Norris monitor has no glare…no-one glares at Chuck Norris
Also.....
I could really use the PSU in hopes that i win the 6990 :)

I like that the XFX PSU's review well and they're among those in my short list for PSU recommendations.

Their PSUs are great. The fans, the warranties, the efficiency of them. Oh yeah, and the modular cabling helps to make a less cluttered PC case for better air flow.

Both the 750 and 850 look great, but more importantly stood up very well in the HOCP reviews.

Back