XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

I have use the black 850 before and I love the single rail design plus many of the other features.

XFX generally has rather good pricing for most psus and they offer some of the cheapest modular psus. Also nice that it's made by Seasonic generally.

I think the power regulation is the best aspect, that and I think my Seasonic based PCP&C is starting to go (cap whine...)! :mad: Plus it would be nice to step up a notch with my new power supply, and I definitely think this would be a step up!

I really like the lime green color scheme that goes along with the modular construction. I have used modular PSU's since they started making them. Of course before then I was making my own modular PSU's.. That lime green though gives me flashbacks to the 70's and the 340TA. I know Steve knows what that is. Hint: AAR

I like the fit and finish of the XFX psu lines. I use them in all my builds and recommend them.

I really do need an upgraded PSU like these, because my current PSU puts out more heat than an Immolated Hobo.

Seasonic built, XFX warranty and tech support. Does not get much better than that. I want one!

I've owned XFX products in the past and love their quality and support, the new power supplies are really great and I like the green fan and the modular cables.

Back