XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

What's brown and sticky?

a stick!

WTF, scrolling up from my post I notice you have used the exact same joke as me.

Which is unfortunate, however that is the greatest joke on the planet, so on one hand I'm upset that now it seems my joke is ripped from you, but on the other I'm pleased that someone else appreciates the awesomeness of that joke.

I'll wuss out.

How can you tell the comments aren't actually being read? When this entry wins. ;)

the build quality is really incredible on these units, and they look amazing too, like they were discovered in a secret cache of alien technology or something

We are the Borg, we're here to re-assimilate our PSUs. You will pick this post to win the contest. Resistance is futile.

The thing I like about XFX power supplies is they have looks that match their performance- hot!

And just in case...
What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhino?
elephino
('ell if I know)

The first is a 850W Black Edition Modular PSU.

What I like is the color and clean power. To intimidate at my local Lan slaughter and upgrade my old leld machines PSU to power an XFX board and Graphics card

Getting my other rig up would be awesome. All it needs is a new power supply.

The look of the XFX's PSUs has grown on me and when I saw JonnyGuru's review of their PSUs my jaw just dropped.

The money spent on the design of these power supplies was not wasted. They look great but I think I'd have to get a new case if I won one so that I could see it.

Already entered but here is a joke.
69 is good but 77 is better. You get 8 more than 69.
Pm me if you don't understand..

The color scheme is great for those who have windows :). It is also 80+ Silver and modular. You cannot go wrong with that!

Also, 5 year warranty!

My new M-ATX case needs a modular power supply to cut down on wires. XFX power supply brings that and silence in one package.

Back