XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

I didn't know that XFX sold power supplies. I did notice that the power supply warranty is 5 years, instead of the double lifetime they have on their video cards, but 5 years is still excellent for a power supply.

I like their PSU line since they look so sexy in both, color an design.

So please let me own one!!!

would love either one I like the quality of XFX's cards so here's to hoping it transfers over to their PSU's as well. Plus it will help me save some cost on the HTPC/Media Server im slowly putting together

transferable warranty

This x 1000^9. It makes it so much easier to resell my old stuff if the person buying knows they have a lifetime warranty behind it. Case in point, I've sold various XFX parts I've owned faster than most anything else (other than CPUs) when I mention it's got a transferrable warranty and I'm the original owner.

That, and help a broke guy get a new PSU? Please?

Single rail goodness. And the customer service is pretty stellar as well. Plus transferrable warranties make it an easy choice. I put XFX PSU and parts in as many PCs as I can, especially ones I build for other people since they last quite some time with no issues.

single rail and 70amps! better than the nice to know this performs better than my 1kw power supply from 3 years ago!

I own a XFX Video Card, and heard XFX PSU's are made by Seasonic, so why not? Give it to me!!! Please

very cool looking PSU.

I also appreciate that they sleeve and color coordinate their higher end PSUs.

Hope I win !

Ohh, I need a beefier power supply for when I win the 6990 XFX ; )

What's brown and sticky?

a stick

I think XFX have gone all out in the visual looks and appeal for these PSUs. Not many folks think about the appearance of the "lowly" PSU.

The XFX PSUs have a great enclosure design and would go great with a 6990 :D

I have the 850w unit in my primary system right now. It does a fantastic job, and I would love to get one for my secondary box as well :)

IN IT TO WIN IT!

And I love XFX, I use them for all my video cards. Great support/warranty.

15z5p3s.jpg

The modular psu design would work good on my current case, since i'm due for an internal upgrade :)

Brian invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal, Brian's mother couldn't help but notice how beautiful Brian's roommate Jennifer was. Brian's Mom had long been suspicious of the platonic relationship between Brian and Jennifer, and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Brian and Jennifer than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Brian volunteered, 'I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you Jennifer and I are just roommates.' About a week later, Jennifer came to Brian saying, 'Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?'
Brian said, 'Well, I doubt it, but I'll send her an e-mail just to be sure.. So he sat down and wrote:
I'm not saying that you 'did' take the gravy ladle from the house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Love,
Brian
I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Jennifer, I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Jennifer. But the fact remains that if Jennifer is sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now.

Love,
Mom

Last edited:
Back