XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

I like XFX PSU's because I've already used two in previous builds, and plan to use another one when I do my next rebuild.

Most attractive thing about XFX's PSUs would definitely be the extremely aggressive pricing. The quality and features that come with their PSUs at the current prices makes them a hard item to pass.

I have a 650W and its great but getting one of this would be a nice upgrade and allow me to get another xfx video card

Its XFX whats not to love about them.
Also I need a new PSU, need more amps down my 12v.

i like the fact that they're still allowing these contests even though I've NEVER won any in my life...

Seriously, it's because they use the trusted and proven seasonic brand. And I NEED a new PSU..badly...

Man sits at the bar sipping a drink while looking out the window. Looking up towards the top of the high-rise across the street he notices someone standing on the roof's edge looking down. The man pays for his drink, and then goes to the roof of the high-rise. He asks the other man, "why are you standing on the roof's edge?" He replies, " I just lost my job, my wife left me, and my dog died. I have nothing left to live for." The man from the bar says, "That's fine. I'm not going to stop you from doing what you deem necessary, but you don't want to jump off this building." "Why not?" asks the jumper. "Well..." replies the bar man, "This building has a 13th floor, and when you jump off it will suck you into the 13th floor window." "What?! You're a sick man making jokes about my suicide!" "No really. Watch." The man from the bar jumps off the roof: 16... 15... 14... SHOOMP! The 13th floor sucked him right in. He walks back up to the roof. The suicide man says, "No way! Do that again." The man from the bar jumps off the roof again: 16... 15... 14... SHOOMP! He walks back up to the roof. The suicide man says, "I gotta try that!", and jumps off. 16... 15... 14... 13... 12... 11... SPLAT! The bar man walks back over to the bar, orders a drink, and the bartender says, "Superman you're a real jerk when you're drunk!"

I never had one of their PSU's, but the color seems nice. And if it's anything like the video cards, I'm sure it's a beast! Would love to have one!

Performance, warranty, and to top it off they're fairly inexpensive for modular power supplies of this quality.

wuss out

imagesspider-20as-20payment.gif

What do you say when you see your TV moving across the room in the dark, and all you see other than the TV are two eyes? Drop the TV N**GER! :)

I love XFX for supporting enthusiast overclocking, my 780i board is still rocking the casba at a huge overclock after many years.

Back