XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

Why didn't the skeleton go to the dance?

Because he had noBODY to go with him...

Lame. Freaking scrubs.

I'm definitely going to need one of these PSU's if I end up winning a 6990 in the other thread :cool:

Goota be honest.
I've never used their power supplies, but have been a video card fan for years.
This would really help to build up a new rig.

Why I love XFX, an essay:

Because they're one of only a couple brands of power supply that has the build quality capable of handling a [H]ard PC.

Wanna hear a good joke? I fart you choke!
Want to hear another? I fart you smother!

I've been stuck with an older non-modular PSU for years now and it's starting to clutter up my builds. We can't have any more of that now, can we?

What did one power supply say to the other?

Watts Up!!!

(terrible joke, but you asked for it...)

Never used an XFX PSU before. Maybe its time to venture out and try something new!

I have to say those power supplies look damn sexy. Good job XFX design team, I like those looks.

Two atoms were walking across a road when one of them said, "I think I lost an electron!" "Really!" the other replied, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I 'm absolutely positive."

A physics professor and his assistant are working on liberating negatively-charged hydroxyl ions, when all of a sudden, the assistant says, "Wait, professor, what if the salicylic acids do not accept the hydroxyl ions?" And the professor responds, "That's no hydroxyl ion; that's my wife!

I love XFX! Currently running a XFX 5850 and XFX 650W Black PSU in my HTPC. Both have been awesome. The PSU is quiet, offers excellent quality and reasonable cost. Cannot complain at all.

I guess it depends on your definition of good taste. Hopefully it isn't already posted.

"What do spinach and anal sex have in common? If you were forced to have it as a kid, you'll hate it as an adult."

My favorite ghost is Slimer, and it looks like he had his way with these PSU's fans, so having one is pretty much a pre-requisite in my own book of trying to be cool...

ooo bad pun.

A joke in good taste...hmmm...ummmm.....

So ya, I guess I just will have to say 70A single 12v rail!!!! Also I like the green.

Well, the design is pretty cool looking even if it is sortof black/green standard for XFX. I do like the modular aspect -- cable routing greatly helps airflow and keeping those important components cool.

Also, it's always good to see a manufacturer strive for 80-plus certification and efficiency. More often than not it points to a quality product, which this is. Having something Seasonic-based is always good as they really do their PSU's well, but having another company know that and stand by the product shows their intelligence for the marketplace and their commitment to the consumer.

Back