XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

Because dear god i need a new psu..my enermax liberty 620w that I bought when they first came out is seriously showing its age..Love it, but time to replace and I am broke.

Also XFX's design team is second to none..Love the look.

love the art design on the xfx psu's the green and black are a nice change in my obsidian case

Really need the modular cables. The full size power supply I have now is a mess of spaghetti n a micro-atx case!

It glows in the dark! Well it should with that color scheme. Plus gotta love any power supply that is just trustworthy, versus known for being a POS.

It makes a nice alternative to Corsair PSU's, and has a decent single rail rating.

I have no idea what I like about these PSU's...never had one before.

I love the design! They look like nothing else on the market and would look GREAT in my case with my XFX 750i Ultra mobo and SLI'd XFX GTX260's. Or...even BETTER with an XFX 6990!

LOL the power supply spec are good, but I cant lie...the lime green color sucks.

I actually have the 750W green behemoth. Looking to get another 6970 (or win the 6990!!!) so the 850 would be nice.

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

11.04.24 Borg cube, 80+ silver (efficiency up to 88%) , 12v on 70A/840w at 40-57* for 86% eff. (57*C = 135*F) this may have to go into my winter computer, or impact my AC bill. good that it used modular cables, rather than a huge swarm of default cables about half of which i would have had to cram into expansion bays-- since ps now are installed in the bottom of cases. ?dbl lifetime warranty, thought it has 5yr? msrp us$200 ! NO obvious fan noise !

lime green is sweet looking, plus modular, singel rail an enough power for welding hehehe

I very much enjoy the fact that they're based off of proven, stable power supplies and not rebranded craptastic science projects.

Back