XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

I'll do both.

#1 I think these power supplies are awesome. Great looking and solid performance. I just cheaped out on a OCZ powersupply, cables are crazy short and multi rails aren't that great. I'd be happy to replace that.

An Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.
The boy asked, "What is this Father?"

The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is"

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat, old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order. Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blonde stepped out.

The father said quietly to his son....."Go get your mother."

XFX power supplies look like they belong on an alien spacecraft, especially with the green. And I mean that in the good way.

Cat house on top of a hill, one guy going up to the house ,one in the house and one comming out of the house. What are their nationalities? Russian, Hymalayan and F:Dinish

XFX has great customer service, and their warranties are fantastic. I love my XFX 6950 already, but I could use another XFX product to go beside it!

I'll let you know what I think about it once I receive mine in the mail. :D

I like knowing I have a quality component in my system and my house isn't going to catch fire when I leave my PC on overnight.

I'll toss in a joke while I'm at it :

After a night of drinking, Brian woke up in the morning next to the ugliest woman he had ever seen.
Thats when he knew he'd got home safely.

Got a 850 watt BFG power supply, but could use a psu for kids computer. 4830 makin her current psu smell like burnin wires. Lol
Love the looks and warranties on XFX products.:eek:
What kind of bee makes milk?
A Boobee. Lol

I actually own one of these and it works great. I want to win it to give it to my other people.

Great efficiency, and sexy looks, make me really like their line up of Black PSUs.

Once, a farmer wrote a formal letter to Nobel Prize committee complaining that they aren’t being fair in their selections. He wrote that he understands Nobel Prizes are awarded to persons outstanding in their field. He claims he has been out, standing in his field continuously for three days and his name isn’t considered by the panel.

Whats not to like about XFX they have the best warranty's and IMO build very high quality parts. With customer service next to none you just can't go wrong with XFX.
This is one crazy nice PSU!

XFX double lifetime warranty and single high amperage rail to draw from are good things.

The logo on the side of the PSUs that make the PSU look like they are nuclear powered is priceless. Looks like the symbol of an Bohr's diagram of an atom.

I havent had an XFX PSU, but the [H]ard reviews for them have been excellent.

What is the difference between big foot, and a socially responsible banker?
Big foot has been sighted.

Back