XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

So a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his crotch. The bartender says “did you know you have a steering wheel sticking out of your croch?” The pirate responds “Arrr. It’s driven me nuts”

I am greedy, I want another XfX power supply! 850watt this time I already got the 750watt :D

Good warranty, good pricing, good build quality. What more could you really ask for in a PSU?

The colors much like the design for their video cards are classy, lots of amperage on 12v rail.

And I pretty much love XFX.

Very nice, solid psu. high wattage, high reliability. good ratings. semi modular. Nice packaging, warranty. Looks great in the case. what more do you need

if its anything like their video cards, then they must be pretty damnnice. My buddy just bought one and I like the design, especially how it sits in his case.

I would love one!

man It would be sweet to win the videocard and the psu, or just the videocard or just the psu.

So a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his crotch. The bartender says “did you know you have a steering wheel sticking out of your croch?” The pirate responds “Arrr. It’s driven me nuts”

That is one of my all time favorites.

I like that XFX is still in business to warranty them if they go bad. Bought BFG PSU I had to RMA like 4 times to get it fixed about 3 months before talk of BFG being in trouble...and 6 months before they announced they were going out.

XFX psus look like they belong in a Borg cube.

So, resistance is futile and all that jazz...

Give it to me! Because XFX is not available in my country!

And i shall be the first to enjoy its superior products!

can't say much about their power supplies but they do have fantastic video cards. I've had several.

I like that monstrously-green fan that comes standard on most of em. That, and they seem to do a pretty good job of not-sucking.

Back