XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

I love how solid they are. The one I have in my PC feels like a brick. It feels extremely premium.

I could use one of these power supplies to drive a second XFX 6950 when I get one. :)

XFX baby!! I have high hopes of having an almost exclusive XFX system some day ^_^ Check the sig for details

Joke:

On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the students, pointing out some of the rules:

"The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male students, and the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time." He continued, "Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a third time will cost you a fine of $180. Are there any questions?"

At this point, a male student in the crowd inquired:

"How much for a season pass?"

"what you like about XFX's PSU line up"
They're made by Seasonic. :D

I like the large cooling fan that should be quiet and the modular features of these PSUs..
Have these been reviewed by [H]?

Curt and Leroy saw an ad in the Starkville Daily News in Starkeville, Mississippi, and decided to buy a mule for $100. The farmer who owned the mule agreed to deliver it the following day.

The next morning, the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry, fellows - I have some bad news. The mule died last night."

"Well, then - just give us our money back," Leroy said.

The farmer replied, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already." conservative political humor,clean political jokes,dead donkey "Ok then, the men replied. Just bring us the dead mule."

The farmer replied, "What in the world ya'll gonna do with a dead mule?"

Curt replied, "We gonna raffle him off." The farmer said, "You can't raffle off a dead mule!" Leroy said, "We shore can! Heck, we don't hafta tell nobody he's dead!"

A couple of weeks later, the farmer ran into Leroy and Curt at the Piggly Wiggly grocery store and asked, "What'd you fellers ever do with that dead mule?"

They replied, "We raffled him off like we said we wuz gonna do." Leroy said, "Shucks, we sold 500 tickets fer two dollars apiece and made a profit of $998."

The farmer asked, "Didn't anyone complain?"

Curtis replied, "Well, the feller who won got upset. So we gave him his two dollars back."

Curtis and Leroy now work for the government. They're overseeing the Bailout Program.

black and green like the hulk, so there must be some power in there.

Ok a joke it is.

Q. How many Canaries can you fit up a Scotsmans kilt?

A. Depends on the size of the perch!

I like that both these PSU's not only survived the [H] reviews, but also received Gold Editor's Choice awards. There's definitely nothing wrong with that!

XFX power supplies = teh sexah ! Actually well made from what I read. would be awesome to get that 850.

I have never used XFX's psu's but my XFX 285GTX is bad ass.

so here is my joke.

Patty the Irish drunk is at the courthouse to pay a parking ticket but having problems finding a parking spot. Its almost closing time so Patty starts to pray.

"Dear Lord. I know I have troubled ya in the past. Please help me find a parking spot and I will never drink another drop of booze."

Miraculously, at that moment, a parking spot appears and Patty prays,"Nevermind, I found one."

What is the definition of a minor operation?

One performed on someone else...d;^)

Yellow is my favorite color and I need a new PSU as my current one can barely handle the GTX 480 in my system.

Back